Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
And now i will tell that i were a blacksmith to all the people that did not understand that I gave MYSELF toughness D1

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I was the Seer that pinned Shazam and Cheese. I actually sniped Lethosos on N1 as well, but by the time I was reasonably sure I wasn't drunk and had scanned a villager, Leth was already dead.

Reactions: Shazam08

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I was a plain old villager, so I took a gamble and contacted Vike and RJS right off the bat, didn't trust Shazam enough to contact him as a power player. Paid off very well however and allowed us a greater chance of winning, the stone helped as well (even though it was cancelled at one point).

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I was a plain old villager, so I took a gamble and contacted Vike and RJS right off the bat, didn't trust Shazam enough to contact him as a power player. Paid off very well however and allowed us a greater chance of winning, the stone helped as well (even though it was cancelled at one point).
Yeah the four toughnesses helped JUST A LITTLE.

Reactions: 016Nojr and Pyure