Tome of Alkahest not working

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
I read in some thread that putting the redtonevalue for it to 0 would make it work(in the config file of xrequilry) but it still doesnt work.

Any suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1399768182][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw im using a DW20 1.6.4 modpack server that i am running myself

Attachments

• 2014-05-10_20.22.19.png
    2014-05-10_20.22.19.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 60

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Does your book have a damage value? If so, then it's not going to work, all books made in a certain version have that damage value by default. Just cheat a normal tome in.
The author said he was going to change how the (Tome of) Alkahest does things and disabled (one of them?), but that was a long time ago and there's been no news since then... so I don't think you should feel bad for cheating this once.

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
dude i love you!! you made me realize that i never re-made one after i changed the config and the new one works!!! so i didnt have to cheat and i dont have to go mine fricken obby!!! lmao wooo! haha thank you awesome man dude chya!!

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
dude i love you!! you made me realize that i never re-made one after i changed the config and the new one works!!! so i didnt have to cheat and i dont have to go mine fricken obby!!! lmao wooo! haha thank you awesome man dude chya!!

You needed obsidian? You do know the Ignius extruder can make it right?

riham

Jul 29, 2019
It is in fact not that at all. I am working on a themed mod pack for a private server Adventure Maps and was wanting an item like that for the players to use in mini-games and adventure maps. The point is that I do not want the players to have access to TC, which I know is amazing! It is one of my favorites. I do not think I can really play MC at all without.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
It is in fact not that at all. I am working on a themed mod pack for a private server Adventure Maps and was wanting an item like that for the players to use in mini-games and adventure maps. The point is that I do not want the players to have access to TC, which I know is amazing! It is one of my favorites. I do not think I can really play MC at all without.
...the fuck?