Toggle function mod?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

galeas90

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that can toggle a function like attack/dig on and off? I recently started a new world and found that holding down the left mouse button (by default) while mining is rather frustrating. So I am looking for a mod that adds a keybind to toggle this function on and off. I know that I can change my attack/dig key from "left mouse button" to e.g. "pause" and put some weight on it while mining, but this solution isn't really combat friendly.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
You know, this is actually a pretty nice idea.
Plus it would help reduce the wear on the mouse buttons.
Mining or building for a long while can make you go through a mouse really fast...

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
I think that you would be looking for an outside program to do this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

galeas90

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that outside program is necessary. If you look at mods like IC2 or Rei's minimap, they add a keybind for one thing or another. The gravisuite mod even adds keybind to toggle gravisuite flying mode, so its definitely possible to make a mod do the thing I wrote about in my first post...

Silent

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you could make a mod, but if you're looking for something premade then you'll be looking for an outside program

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2