to wait or not to wait?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
that is the question.

whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune

(and by outrageous fortune i mean a hard drive crash that wiped out all my saves and backups... literally a few months of work. and by suffer the slings and arrows i mean restart my world with the current 1.0.2 ultimate pack)

or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them

(in other words, wait for the pack to update to 1.5.1, which i know is a tough call to make in terms of the dreaded "eta" question)

so yeah, what'dya think? should i wait or just restart now?

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
I'm waiting.

I'm having fun with the modpacks as they are, and feel no immediate need to update my Minecraft. There are cool things coming, but... meh. Not really an imperative for me.

All good things to those that wait, right?

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
i suppose my only concern is that if i restart immediately, i'm highly doubtful of being able to update to 1.5.1 without screwing up my world. or am i wrong on that?

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not actually sure, which is precisely why I'm choosing to wait. I have no idea what the consequences would be.

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
thinking about messing around with either terrafirmacraft, or maybe natura/tinker's construct in the meantime. they both look delightfully tedious!

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Wait like a MAYN

wait like waiting for a half life 3

wait like capcom having a good idea for once

wait like EA actually having a fan base

wait like mojang releasing the API

Reactions: Djharts and ahwtx