To pump only one kind of item?!?!

C

Christianscc

Hello Guys,

I got a question I play infinity evolved. I want to pump only wood out of my Cargo Manager (Steve's Carts 2). How can I do, maybe that with bc emzuli pipes? I need this because I want that he do not take the coal for the cart.

Christianscc

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Hello Guys,

I got a question I play infinity evolved. I want to pump only wood out of my Cargo Manager (Steve's Carts 2). How can I do, maybe that with bc emzuli pipes? I need this because I want that he do not take the coal for the cart.

Christianscc
Quite the wrong section here. But if all you want to do is pump out wood, then just use a regular Emerald pipe and filter it to wood.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
A slightly simpler method is to give the cart a smelter on board and then it can cook wood into charcoal and be self-fueling.

This however is what the external cargo distributor is for. There's a button on the cargo manager that separates the inventories into four quarters. Place your external cargo distributor so it's touching the manager. Now configure it to dump coal from one side, into one quarter of the manager. Say, top left. Feed the piping giving coal into the color you assigned to go into that quarter. Assign the other quarters to be extracting from the cart. Then assign the distributor so pipes can pull from the other three sides out of a second color. Now it can only pull cargo, and not the fuel.