Casual Server TLSPulse|Private 1.5.2 CLOSED! look for the new version in the near future

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: waffleman9999
-Where are You from? London lad, like you :)
-Have you ever got banned and why? nope
-Why do you want to join? because I would like to play on a good ftb server for once
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Uh, I guess I love the Twilight Forest and I am good at basically everything, not to be cocky :)

Whitelisted :)

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
-Username : ceten
-Where are You from? Belgium ofc ;) with the red devils (if you know about football) (& on the other side of the northsea)
-Have you ever got banned and why? Nope
-Why do you want to join? I just quit a server because i didn't like some of the people there and this seems like a nice & cozy server.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Hmmm, on the former server i did a full ars magica build which was really powerfull and nice but i actually know alot about most of mods with thaumcraft being an exception.
Anyways, hope to see ya on the server =P

iLIKEturtle43

Jul 29, 2019
-username : netram100
- where are you from: netherlands
- ecer got banned : no
- why do i want to join: i quit my old server because i did not like the people verry much and i would like to play on a server again.
-(oiptional) at the beginning i played a lot arround with machines and later on with thaumcraft so i know a bit more of those mods and the other mods mostly just the basics.

hope seeing you on the server.

RaidioActive

Jul 29, 2019
Seb, xxxeibmozxxx, Taxablefoot, FTBBoss and Greenlimits,

Let me know if you want to keep your server membership because I Haven't seen you guys login to the server for more than a month and you didn't reply to anything.

AS OF 21/06, still no response from you guys..

Elliot hume & RaidioActive,
Whitelisted :), sent you guys the info in a PM.
When I try to log on it says I'm not whitelisted.. :(
IGN: RAIDIO_ACTIVE511

nsg11132

Jul 29, 2019
Reqs. for getting white listed:
-Username:nsg11132
-Where are You from?:Florida,USA
-Have you ever got banned and why?:No
-Why do you want to join?:I Want to Join A Good FTB Server for once
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best?:Tinker's Construct,Builldcraft, And Appied Energestics

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
-Username Retgool (or retgool , both work)
-Age 14.5, I hope you won't reject me due to my age.
-Where are You from? Israel, the name of the small city where I live at won't tell you anything, if you really wanna know just reply you want to, altough I'm sceptical the name of the city I live at is critical, I'm 2 hours earlier than london's time.
-Have you ever got banned and why? I might have, on 1.4.7 I placed a chunkloader in a server, which there was said no items are banned, and the admin got angry at me, I left the server, and now I'm probably banned...
-Why do you want to join? I really want to play on a fun small server which doesn't have any banned items, I tend to have up to 10 chunks loaded, and even that only mid game, I might remove them when I'm advanced enough. I sometimes use stuff such as fillers and many stuff servers ban for some obscure reasons. And this server seems quite fun which I'm really looking for lately, has both magic and tech, and yeah. btw, I really hope you have powersuits installed.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? I know ic2 best, I know most of the tech mods quite well, although I'm trying to focus on minefactory reloaded, cause it's really awesome

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
-Username: Zeitos
-Where are You from? Sweden
-Have you ever got banned and why? Never
-Why do you want to join? I like a small community server where everone can get to know eachother better and hopefully no griefers.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? At the moment it is IC2 and some buildcraft.

awsome1102

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: awsome1102
-Where are You from? America
-Have you ever got banned and why? unfortunatly yes i have but it was cause my cuzen decided to steal from someone and they blamed me for it so yeah :/
-Why do you want to join? i want a small community to play minecraft with im on most of the night because i have alot of europe friends so yeah :)
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? IC2 and Greg tech

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
-Username TheCyberNerder
-Age 13
-Where are You from? Minnesota, USA
-Have you ever got banned and why? Once, but it was i lent my account to a friend and he turned out to be a troller
-Why do you want to join? I would like to see a good ftb server that has a good community
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Mainly IC2 and Buildcraft

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: dtbarnes7
-Where are You from? So Cali GMT -8 hours
-Why do you want to join? So I've learned that playing by yourself isn't all fun.
So Im looking for a few people to get together and play minecraft with. I found it better to play with a hand full of people and not 30+.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Buildcraft

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Reqs. for getting white listed:
-Username:nsg11132
-Where are You from?:Florida,USA
-Have you ever got banned and why?:No
-Why do you want to join?:I Want to Join A Good FTB Server for once
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best?:Tinker's Construct,Builldcraft, And Appied Energestics

-Username Retgool (or retgool , both work)
-Age 14.5, I hope you won't reject me due to my age.
-Where are You from? Israel, the name of the small city where I live at won't tell you anything, if you really wanna know just reply you want to, altough I'm sceptical the name of the city I live at is critical, I'm 2 hours earlier than london's time.
-Have you ever got banned and why? I might have, on 1.4.7 I placed a chunkloader in a server, which there was said no items are banned, and the admin got angry at me, I left the server, and now I'm probably banned...
-Why do you want to join? I really want to play on a fun small server which doesn't have any banned items, I tend to have up to 10 chunks loaded, and even that only mid game, I might remove them when I'm advanced enough. I sometimes use stuff such as fillers and many stuff servers ban for some obscure reasons. And this server seems quite fun which I'm really looking for lately, has both magic and tech, and yeah. btw, I really hope you have powersuits installed.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? I know ic2 best, I know most of the tech mods quite well, although I'm trying to focus on minefactory reloaded, cause it's really awesome

-Username: Zeitos
-Where are You from? Sweden
-Have you ever got banned and why? Never
-Why do you want to join? I like a small community server where everone can get to know eachother better and hopefully no griefers.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? At the moment it is IC2 and some buildcraft.

-Username: awsome1102
-Where are You from? America
-Have you ever got banned and why? unfortunatly yes i have but it was cause my cuzen decided to steal from someone and they blamed me for it so yeah :/
-Why do you want to join? i want a small community to play minecraft with im on most of the night because i have alot of europe friends so yeah :)
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? IC2 and Greg tech

-Username TheCyberNerder
-Age 13
-Where are You from? Minnesota, USA
-Have you ever got banned and why? Once, but it was i lent my account to a friend and he turned out to be a troller
-Why do you want to join? I would like to see a good ftb server that has a good community
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Mainly IC2 and Buildcraft

-Username: dtbarnes7
-Where are You from? So Cali GMT -8 hours
-Why do you want to join? So I've learned that playing by yourself isn't all fun.
So Im looking for a few people to get together and play minecraft with. I found it better to play with a hand full of people and not 30+.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Buildcraft

First of all, i apologize for the long time that it took me to reply, i was on a 2 weeks trip to Europe and couldn't really do much.

Second, Whitelisted :), I'm a bit tired right now but I'll send you the server info in the morning.
Hope to see you guys play :).

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone who has been whitelisted send us (new whitelistees) the ip and modpack info? Lol
Even if just to me, I'll forward it
Btw, corepulse, next time your'e on a trip, don't forget to notify it here!

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone who has been whitelisted send us (new whitelistees) the ip and modpack info? Lol
Even if just to me, I'll forward it
Btw, corepulse, next time your'e on a trip, don't forget to notify it here!

I said that I'll send the info tommorow(which means today for me...) check your inbox :)

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Edit:
I can't launch the pack. Gregtech refuses to load after trying to load blocks. I waited over 30 mins for it.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know.
First, this is a application page, not a tech support page.
You have the info group for that and second, I don't even have xycraft on the server or on the client mod list that I made...