Casual Server TLSPulse|Private 1.5.2 CLOSED! look for the new version in the near future

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
This is a small community server, almost every item is allowed except the ones mentioned in the rules below,
The server is hosted in London,UK on a shared enviroment, has 2 gb ram(will add more if needed) and the tickrate is stable at 20
we have reset our map and switched over to a custom 1.5.2 modlist, when and if you will get whitelisted then i'll explain how to join the server to you in a pm.

Server rules are:
-No mystcraft ages unless given permission to make one
-Quarrying is only allowed on the "digging world"
-Fair use of RP2 timers(no RP2 for 1.5 yet :( ), etc.(DON'T use timers unless you actually need them, these machines when used alot can cause quite a bit of lag
-No grieving, racism, cursing, stealing, etc.(obviously..)
-No spamming of chunk loaders unless absolutely needed

The server has about 5 people playing on it right now (I'm one of them), It's moderated and is a 24/7 with a auto failsafe restart system

everyone is free to set his base wherever he wants in the overworld(normal, default world), there is a SMR(Shared Machine Room) that everyone can contribute to and share his machines with everyone else, there is also a shared Mobfarm for getting items and fertilizer and a shared auto-enchanter.
There is also(as mentioned in the rules) a digging world that might get reset every once in a while when new mods are added to the FTB Ultimate pack or new ores, items pop up in an update.
The server is running on normal difficulty.

-Pictures will be added later today-

Reqs. for getting white listed:
-Username
-Have you ever got banned and why?
-Why do you want to join?
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best?

Seb677

Jul 29, 2019
Seb677
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Once, for misunderstanding the rules and cleaning up an already griefed area.
I'm looking for a good, small server to join with people who come on often enough.
Thaumcraft3 and Forestry are my specialties.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Seb677
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Once, for misunderstanding the rules and cleaning up an already griefed area.
I'm looking for a good, small server to join with people who come on often enough.
Thaumcraft3 and Forestry are my specialties.

Hi seb, I can whitelist you if you want to join the server but you know that because that it's a European server you'll almost never see anyone online right?

xxxeibmozxxx

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: xxxeibmozxxx
-Where are You from?: USA
-Have you ever got banned and why?: i have never gotten a banned from a server.
-Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice small community to play with.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best?: Thaumcraft

TaxableFoot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: armageddon3124
where: Ontario, Canada
Banned?: Not that i can remember
Why?: my friend and I are tired of all the big server plugins, permissions, etc crap
Best mod(s)?: Thermal Expansion, IC2, Buildcraft, Red Power 2

Also if you could add my mate that'd be great

IGN: timelord3
same statistics
best mod(s)?: Thaumcraft, Mystcraft

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
i'll write it over here too..
we have reset our map and switched over to a custom 1.5.1 modlist, when and if you will get whitelisted then i'll explain how to join the server to you in a pm.

xxxeibmozxxx & armageddon3124
both of you guys are from north america & since this is a european server I'm not sure how i feel about this server becoming a another timezoned server... since we're now testing the new 1.5.1 server I'll consider that and give both of you a answer in the next 2 days when I'm done trying to stabilize the server k?

mccaspian95

Jul 29, 2019
-Username
BingFsc

-Where are You from?
The Netherland, Europe

-Have you ever got banned and why?
Nope

-Why do you want to join?
I love to play FTB, but i'm seeking for a small whitelisted server to play on with my friends and a couple of other people.

-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best?
Buildcraft, IC, Applied Energystics

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm almost done updating the server & rolling out bugfixes for it so when I.'ll get home tommorow i'll send everyone info on how to get on the server.

armageddon3124, xxxeibmozxxx & BingFsc: whitelisted :)

Kifis

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: kifis
-Where are You from? Im from Mexico but i know very well how to speak english
-Have you ever got banned and why? Nope, because i'm a good minecrafter c:
-Why do you want to join? Because i love magic based servers with a friendly community c:
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Redpower, Thaumcraft 3, Ic2 and Buildcraft

c:

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: rakkie3
-Where are You from? From Belgium
-Have you ever got banned and why? Nope
-Why do you want to join? Because i really wanna play with ars magica and tinkers construct but i even love the rest of the mods. Simple doesn't wanna play alone
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? thaumcraft 3, thermal expansion

FtbBossWhoIsAw3s0m3

Jul 29, 2019
-Username tf2manu994
-Age 15
-Where are You from? *in aus.Born in india
-Have you ever got banned and why? once, for building too close (apparently 1000 blocks is too close) to spawn
-Why do you want to join? Because i want to play modded 1.5.1
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? IC2. Powersuits

greenlimits

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: i am ok with the natural ping between EU and NA. i have pretty good internet and play on Eu often.
-Username Greenlimits
-Age 17
-Where are You from? Oklahoma USA
-Have you ever got banned and why? never
-Why do you want to join? Looking for a nice and small fun community.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Ic2 TE, and know a good amount of the rest.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Rakkie, Greenlimits, Alchemist, Kifis & Tf2manu
I've whitelisted you guys and sent you the server info in a PM

lambertmentink

Jul 29, 2019
-Username lambertmentink
-Age 12
-Where are You from? The Nedeland, Europe
-Have you ever got banned and why? never banned
-Why do you want to join? I love to play FTB, but I am looking for a small whitelisted server with a few other people
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Buildcraft, IC2, redpower Forestry

Elliot hume

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Xelerayte
-Age 16
-Where are You from? Ottawa, Ontario
-Have you ever got banned and why? No sir
-Why do you want to join? Because I'm looking for a good casual server to have fun on with a small community of friends.
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Gregtech, Applied Energistics, Twilight Forest.

RaidioActive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RAIDIO_ACTIVE511
-17 yrs old
-CA, USA
-never been banned
-I want to join because many no whitelist ftb servers have griefers and a lot of lag, which ruins the experience. I'd rather play with a small community that i can become good friends with hopefully :D
-(optional) im very good at IC2 and applied energistics as well as buildcraft.

CoRePuLsE

Jul 29, 2019
Seb, xxxeibmozxxx, Taxablefoot, FTBBoss and Greenlimits,

Let me know if you want to keep your server membership because I Haven't seen you guys login to the server for more than a month and you didn't reply to anything.

AS OF 21/06, still no response from you guys..

Elliot hume & RaidioActive,
Whitelisted :), sent you guys the info in a PM.

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
-Username: waffleman9999
-Where are You from? London lad, like you :)
-Have you ever got banned and why? nope
-Why do you want to join? because I would like to play on a good ftb server for once
-(optional)A mod which you know how to use the best? Uh, I guess I love the Twilight Forest and I am good at basically everything, not to be cocky :)