Whitelist Server tjcraft|Dw20 1.7.10 version 1.0.2| Whitelist|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tjhod

Jul 29, 2019
tjhod's Direwolf20 1.7.10 server

Running Direwolf20 1.7.10 Version 1.0.2

IP: tjcraft.g.akliz.net:25566

Normal difficulty

A few days ago I put a Direwolf20 server for me and my friends and I decided to open it up to a few others. If you want to join you must be willing to build a house at our spawn town, we are trying to keep people playing together not hiding in a hole on your own all the time.

Rules: NO CHUNK LOADERS!!! They are for admins only.

Do not steal/ grief from others, you will be caught.

Only PVP if both people agree, we all want to be friends.

Stay close to spawn town. It's a server I want people to play together not alone.

say mcrulez at the end of your application to prove you have read and agree to these rules.

No Lag machines. Just don't add anything that will add too much lag to the server.

To APPLY: (copy and paste)

IGN:

Why should I whitelist you?

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?

What is your favorite part of Minecraft?

Do you know some/ all of the mods on the pack?

What is your favorite color? (not needed just wanted to ask :p)

Doofster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
DoofsterZ

I believe you should whitelist me because, for one I love playing with other people! I have never been banned from a server before, I enjoy helping others, although I'll probably have some questions here and there. This server seems exactly what I am looking for, I completely agree with every rule, I want a server with a smaller amount of people because I want to be able to trust everyone on the server. Hope to see everyone soon!

Never.

I love whether you're into designing complicated builds to go exploring things such as the Twilight Forest you can do it! There is so many possibilities to do whatever your little heart desires I love it! Playing single player is fun, but playing with other people you can trust makes this game a whole lot more enjoyable...at least for me. =P

I've played with most of them in the pack, but I have been busy with real life lately so I am going to have to familiarize myself with everything again!

Green!

mcrulez

Cross560

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Cross560

I´d like to play in a friendly small comunity where you can have some fun and help eachoter out a bit.(like forgecraft)
If that is your concept for this server, I will be a good member for your comunity.

Never.

Automation!
It´s great to have something automated in a self regulating system and just dont have to worry about it.

I know most of the mods, but there are a few new mods I still have to play with.

Green/Blue(changes from time to time)

Additional info:
I´m from Germany so we might have a time difference.
mcrulez

Last edited:

XxArshCraftXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:XxArshCraftXx

Well i like playing minecraft and ftb is one of my favorites,I'am not an expert but i have been playing for a while.

No

I do like all the magic mods except thaumcraft and i even like to automate things completely

I know most of the mods but not all of them like the ones

Black or Blue

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SKarate

I tend to be as helpful as possible to everyone I can whether it is providing knowledge, materials, or labor.

No

Building

I am familiar with almost all of them

Black

mcrulez

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cjb005 You should white list me because I'm bored of playing alone. But I must say, my main base I like to be secluded. I enjoy playing with others, but if I'm forbidden to build a big base far away then skip over me. I typically live in a large underground, dwemer inspired city. I need space. I'm on mobile so this is going to look crappy. Never been banned. My favorite part of minecraft is building big things with much detail, it's not enough for something to look nice far away with me. I know all the mods well. I'm best at thaumcraft. Favorite color is green.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Why should I whitelist you? Generally speaking, I would like to be whitelisted so I may play on the Server. Now, why should you accept me? If that is what you mean, I'll try to give my best answer. I try my best to be helpful when I can, whether it is knowledge or even items to spare - or advice. I know my Mods, been playing FTB since it came out, so I am pretty familiar with how they work. Besides that, I am a team player - I do like to live in Communities or with others (it's Multiplayer, what's the point of living alone?).
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? I've never been banned from a Server for any reason that would be considered breaking the rules (griefing, stealing, etc). I have been banned by trolls, however. If you look on my records there is one ban from about four years ago, it was from a Tekkit Server, and they basically banned me for trying to explain that you couldn't "Hack" a Server with ComputerCraft. It was all very silly - if you wish, I can PM you more details about it.
What is your favorite part of Minecraft? Vanilla? My favorite part of Vanilla is Redstone, hands down. Honestly, before I was introduced to Mods, Redstone was the only thing that kept me playing. Got really into it for awhile.
Do you know some/ all of the mods on the pack? Yes, I am familiar with almost all of the Mods in this pack. The only ones I may be a bit 'weaker' with would be some of the Magic Mods, such as Botany, etc. Although I am getting to learn them rather quickly.
What is your favorite color? (not needed just wanted to ask :p) Malachite, probably. (Dark green).

Thank you for taking the time to read my App, I appreciate it, mcrulez!

nvirjskly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nvirjskly

I like playing FTB with other people. I believe there is only so creative one can be solo, and merging unique experiences together can be enriching. I like contributing my part to community builds, as I have done so before in the past.

Nope.

Not vanilla. I really like to do fun stuff. I'm not the best builder, but I like coming up with creative little detailing sometimes, and the bigger variety of that in modded really helps with that. Getting to the point, favourite part is the feeling of accomplishment once a project feels/looks/works perfect.

I've FTB since the beta pack, but I don't use some of the mods in this pack (yet.) I'm best at computercraft, and I avoid IC2 like the plague. I'd like to learn botania, and re-learn the new thaumcraft.

What is your favorite color?
Blue or maybe purple, but tough call. On a weird day orange. Hard question.

mcrulez?

Sollie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: solfoxy

I enjoy playing FTB a lot. I am pretty active as long as I'm not working/school stuff. I want to play with a few people, but not giant server. I like playing with others and helping them out.

Nope

Seeing all the neato things that people build and getting to do some of those things myself!

Pretty much all of them. Steve's stuff is one I have never done though.

Teal! Or cyan if we are talking MC colors. :p

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
anthony098765

I love to play modded minecraft and i have been looking for a server that isn't a giant 100+ people on at all time but one that has a small community.

Not that i know of..

The exploring and building!

i do know a lot of the mods.

Purple!

mcrulez

ADude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
SNIPALEGACY

I love to play with other people and it is very hard to find a good server to do so on. I can work well with others, and am friendly and mature. I love being a part of a small community.

Nope

Building automated machines with lots of redstone.

Most of the machinery mods but I need to refresh myself on some of them as it has been a while.

Blue

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fishcake321

Why should I whitelist you? I have loads of experience with mods, I have played with them since 1.7.3 and have run factions and have been a mod or admin on several modded servers

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? yes, on a greylist server since I couldn't do anything until an admin got on to make me a member, I just explored the world and looked in a few people's houses, they didn't like that...

mods :D

I know all of the older mods, but there are a few new ones I haven't learned yet

What is your favorite color?
BLUE

(PS, I wont be able to get on until a few days from now)
mcrulez

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
IGN: Xx_Reaperman_xX

Why should I whitelist you? Hi, My name is Alexandre and ive been searching for a server like this for while now. Most of the time on a server player seem to get seperate and dont talk to each other. This server seem really focus on playing as a group so i hope this will bring more fun and i cant wait to share this experience with you guys. Im good with complexe system so if you guys need help on anything il gladly help and im also a decent builder.

Never

My favorite part is redstone and automatic system but i also like building and making my stuff look clean and organize.

I know pretty much all the mods ive been playing modded minecraft since the first version of IC2 came out.

Red :)
mcrulez

Last edited: