Titanium Craft [Direwolf20][18+][24/7][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyler88
Timezone: Central Standard Time / GMT -6:00
Why do you want to join the server?:
Alot of FTB experience and just want to have some fun building some cool contraptions! But don't want to waste my time with little kids ruining everythingHow did you hear about Titaniumcraft?:
FTB forums.
What benefits will you bring to the server?
Original builds.
Humor
maturity

Hi Kyler and thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft

Please review your application and read the OP carefully.[DOUBLEPOST=1358110923][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: RacoonCitizen
Age - 18
Timezone - GMT+/-5:00
Why do you want to join the server? - I'm looking for a server to spend my free time and increase my mods knowledge with others, i like to have fun but as a team because playing this alone isn't the same when
you are learning with others and sharing ideas.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - lots of creativity and a trustworthy person .
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - FTB server forum
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - sorry but i don't have any. but i can show you if you let me in c: .
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - it depends of how many time i spend on the server.

Hi Basonxd Thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft

Please review your application and read the OP carefully.

Kyler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Kyler88
Age -18
Timezone -GMT-6:00
Why do you want to join the server? - I have quite a bit of FTB experience and want to build some cool contraptions, also don't want little kids being immature and ruining things for the group.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - Original Builds
Humor
Creativity
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - FTB Forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - Pictures below---
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - As of right now I cannot, I am away at school and don't have any bank access. but when the semester is done I will be able.
[DOUBLEPOST=1358111977][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah sorry, lower half didn't post earlier

Attachments

• 2013-01-13_16.15.37.png
    2013-01-13_16.15.37.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 2013-01-13_16.14.51.png
    2013-01-13_16.14.51.png
    634.1 KB · Views: 57

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username - Ziibez
Age - 19
Timezone - GMT
Why do you want to join the server? - I am looking for a mature server to play the DW20 pack on. The 18+ age restriction appealed to me as I can sometimes be a bit crude, especially if I get creeped on and lose anything important... Don't let this put you off me though, I like to help people more than anything. I sometimes am a recluse and will just mine away or work on my base in silence, just lurking and maybe chipping in if something takes my eye in chat. I have ridiculous amounts of experience with Tekkit and I have played a lot on the Mindcrack pack (However the server I play is currently down, hence I am trying out DW20's pack), meaning I know what I'm doing and will not ask stupid questions unless I can't find the information on any Wiki.
What benefits will you bring to the server? - I am very good with mods, if I do say so myself, and have mastered anything that I turn my hand to. I can build very efficient machines and I have no problem with working to get what I want. I don't bring bother and keep myself to myself a lot of the time.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - I was just browsing the server promotion forum while my current MindCrack server was down and noticed your server. Wanting to try the DW20 pack I decided to apply :D.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - I do not have any pictures of my builds as they were on old servers which have since shut down and at the time I never felt need to take any of them. They were never very attractive builds but all served a purpose and were efficient. I prefer to live underground so what the outside of my base looks like is never an issue. You will see what I am capable of if I get whitelisted. Thankyou.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Possibly, I do not earn a lot at the moment however I may if this server is what I'm looking for and I'm going to stay for along time.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username - Ziibez
Age - 19
Timezone - GMT
Why do you want to join the server? - I am looking for a mature server to play the DW20 pack on. The 18+ age restriction appealed to me as I can sometimes be a bit crude, especially if I get creeped on and lose anything important... Don't let this put you off me though, I like to help people more than anything. I sometimes am a recluse and will just mine away or work on my base in silence, just lurking and maybe chipping in if something takes my eye in chat. I have ridiculous amounts of experience with Tekkit and I have played a lot on the Mindcrack pack (However the server I play is currently down, hence I am trying out DW20's pack), meaning I know what I'm doing and will not ask stupid questions unless I can't find the information on any Wiki.
What benefits will you bring to the server? - I am very good with mods, if I do say so myself, and have mastered anything that I turn my hand to. I can build very efficient machines and I have no problem with working to get what I want. I don't bring bother and keep myself to myself a lot of the time.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - I was just browsing the server promotion forum while my current MindCrack server was down and noticed your server. Wanting to try the DW20 pack I decided to apply :D.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - I do not have any pictures of my builds as they were on old servers which have since shut down and at the time I never felt need to take any of them. They were never very attractive builds but all served a purpose and were efficient. I prefer to live underground so what the outside of my base looks like is never an issue. You will see what I am capable of if I get whitelisted. Thankyou.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Possibly, I do not earn a lot at the moment however I may if this server is what I'm looking for and I'm going to stay for along time.

Approved!

Hello Ziibez and thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft! Please contact me on skype so i can add you to the whitelist.

Skype name: Nicsor382

Jtyler1995

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username - Jtyler1995
Age - 18
Timezone - EST and CST depending if i am at my dad's or mom's.
Why do you want to join the server? - I am friend's with Keith who has told me it is a great community. I have been really looking for an awesome server to expand my Feed the Beast skills. I have dove into Tekkit a tad, but never really got into it. Although Keith will be helping teach me a lot of the basic concepts of FTB. I have been playing regular minecraft for quite some time i just never really got into the modded versions.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - My Friend Keith.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - I do not believe in taking pictures of builds... Why would anyone do this??
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Well not at the moment because i cannot work with my massive school load at the moment.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username - Jtyler1995
Age - 18
Timezone - EST and CST depending if i am at my dad's or mom's.
Why do you want to join the server? - I am friend's with Keith who has told me it is a great community. I have been really looking for an awesome server to expand my Feed the Beast skills. I have dove into Tekkit a tad, but never really got into it. Although Keith will be helping teach me a lot of the basic concepts of FTB. I have been playing regular minecraft for quite some time i just never really got into the modded versions.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - My Friend Keith.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - I do not believe in taking pictures of builds... Why would anyone do this??
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Well not at the moment because i cannot work with my massive school load at the moment.

Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft.

Add me on skype and ill whitelist you.

MyShadowSide

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Myshadowside
Age - 24
Timezone -UTC/GMT -5 hours
Why do you want to join the server? -Sounds like a good place to share and figure out new builds with a nice group of people.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - knowledge of the mods currently in dire's pack. Like to share my knowledge with others and help where need be.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - browsing the forums.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -
2013-01-15_005010_zpsef41f0e2.png
2013-01-15_005054_zps3057f120.png

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Depends on if i have the money. (insert generic i have problems thing here). but yes if i have the money i sure would.

reesehick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Myshadowside
Age - 24
Timezone -UTC/GMT -5 hours
Why do you want to join the server? -Sounds like a good place to share and figure out new builds with a nice group of people.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - knowledge of the mods currently in dire's pack. Like to share my knowledge with others and help where need be.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - browsing the forums.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -
2013-01-15_005010_zpsef41f0e2.png
2013-01-15_005054_zps3057f120.png

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Depends on if i have the money. (insert generic i have problems thing here). but yes if i have the money i sure would.

Hi,
thanks for your interest in TitaniumCraft. we have reviewed ur app and would like to discuss a few things via a skype call or email just to get to know you better first. please contct me on the email at the top of the thread and put ur ign as the subject.

hope to hear from you,
reesehick

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:tapercrazy_jay
Age -23
Timezone -gmt
Why do you want to join the server? -iv got a gd experience with the ftb mod pack n would like to bring my knowledge of mods to help others in need
what benefits will you bring to the server? -helping those in need, making farms,big or small building's n bit of everything
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -on the forum room
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -i dont hav any at min which i should mabye try take pics of my builds
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? -mabye someday if iv got a lil spare