Tiny question.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chris Messmer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm very new to the forums here but I was wondering. In Ftb ultimate beta 1.5.2 without gregs tech, where did the logger go? Along with some of the other forestry items. As I said before I'm kinda new to all this so I don't know if this has been addressed or not. Thanks for the help!

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
they were changed to the large multi farm structures so you need to use those now. Direwolf20 has a nice spotlight on how to make one and how they work.

Someguy

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen FTB Ultimate 1.5.2 mentioned a few times recently in the forums. Then I go start up my FTB launcher and peer intently at it for a little while, willing the version to change from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2. It never does. :(

What am I missing? Does it involve any sacrificial animals? Dark rituals? Clicking a button or a checkbox somewhere that I haven't noticed?
TIA.

Barbarian Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
You need to find the sooper seeekret code to activate the pack. Dig around the modposts and the modpack comparison thread.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The multifarms take it's place as well as the place of all the other forestry farms. They're much better.