Tinkers not thinking?(hue)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried creating a hammer. Well, I was looking at a video and it said to use manyullyn as a rod, which unfortunate is very expensive and I don't know how to get it. A answer to that would be good too lol

but anyway... so I googled for an answer and a guy at the forums said to use an obisidian rod. But! IT just didn't worked!

46UgDER.png

So? What should I do now? Use an alternative rod? Or find a way to get manyullyn?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
For hammers (and any of the AoE tools like excavators and lumber axes) you need to use the Tough Rod rather than the tool rod. It uses 3 ingots of whatever you make it out of rather than 0.5.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
So "that guy" didnt told you to.Use obsidian for the Tool rod and "that guy" also told you to Use a tough rod for a Hammer and He also also told you that Manyullyn Comes from combining Cobalt and Ardite in a smeltery
Please read everything next time then this thread would never exist

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Renato Lopes

Jul 29, 2019
Aw man... looks like I ain't getting a good one.

Anyway.... I was thinking of what modifiers to get, the video said to get 2 redstone MAX modifiers and 1 lapis lazulli modifier, what I get for the rest?

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I usually use the flux modifier putting about 2 mil charge capacity.
Then I just add more redstone on it till it has a decent mining speed.