Tinkers Mechworks Advanced Drawbridge not saving position.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone experienced much with tinkers mechworks? I've found only advanced drawbridge cannot save facing direction, meaning blocks it places only face north. Is this a known bug or intended as it has not yet been implemented?

JamesPC

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem. I tried using the Adavanced version and allsorts, when i eventually figured it out i felt so stupid! Simply place a block above where you want the drawbridge, assuming your making a door of course, and then place the Drawbridge on the side of that block. The small black hole on the Drawbridge will point in the direction you placed it and then it will output the blocks there.
Hope this helps.
-James

Edit: The arrows on the interface were useless to me, as if they didn't save when i went off the block.

Last edited:

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem. I tried using the Adavanced version and allsorts, when i eventually figured it out i felt so stupid! Simply place a block above where you want the drawbridge, assuming your making a door of course, and then place the Drawbridge on the side of that block. The small black hole on the Drawbridge will point in the direction you placed it and then it will output the blocks there.
Hope this helps.
-James

Edit: The arrows on the interface were useless to me, as if they didn't save when i went off the block.
I think you misunderstood. I'm talking about rotatable blocks face direction, not the direction of the bridge.

katmoo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm trying to place Advanced Information Panels and the arrows do nothing (they reset as you said). I even tried this with stairs (to see if it just doesn't work with certain mods) and they don't work either.