Tinkers Construct Clarification (Hammer)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
...or if you imbue the sigil into a piece of blood armor + master orb = no running blood cost.
Yes I know, but at least personally prefer to have it easily toggled so when I'm at my my house I'm not insta breaking some machines with my pick. Oh, and I do know about the armour inhibitor but I'm fairly certain that cancels all blood armour effects.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I know, but at least personally prefer to have it easily toggled so when I'm at my my house I'm not insta breaking some machines with my pick. Oh, and I do know about the armour inhibitor but I'm fairly certain that cancels all blood armour effects.

The inhibitor absolutely stops all armor effects, so I can see your point. The more excessive way, would be to make 2 items of blood armor; 1 with the miner's buff, one with a different buff. Swap gear as needed.