Tinkers Construct addons question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
OK, so i'm looking at putting together my own modpack.

Obviously it's going to have TiCo in it, you may as well not have a modpack without it :p but I was also looking at the various extras.

I was going to put Iguana Tweaks in because it's kinda cool, I'm also looking to add Metallurgy to the pack, so i'd be adding ExtraTC to the pack so I can use the smeltery with Metallurgy materials.

Will these two actually work alongside each other? I'm guessing Iguana Tweaks will ignore the other one completely since it's based on progression through a set of normal materials and I wont be able to make tools with Metallurgy metals using TiCo recipes, and since ExtraTC disables the non-TiCo ways of making Metallurgy tools, it'll render most of the metals useless.

Just wondering if there's a way round this?

Reactions: asb3pe

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so i'm looking at putting together my own modpack.

Obviously it's going to have TiCo in it, you may as well not have a modpack without it :p but I was also looking at the various extras.

I was going to put Iguana Tweaks in because it's kinda cool, I'm also looking to add Metallurgy to the pack, so i'd be adding ExtraTC to the pack so I can use the smeltery with Metallurgy materials.

Will these two actually work alongside each other? I'm guessing Iguana Tweaks will ignore the other one completely since it's based on progression through a set of normal materials and I wont be able to make tools with Metallurgy metals using TiCo recipes, and since ExtraTC disables the non-TiCo ways of making Metallurgy tools, it'll render most of the metals useless.

Just wondering if there's a way round this?

Actually they work just fine side by side. Since i've been using it till now on my 1.6.4 modpacks. And iguana tweaks (if you meant iguana tweaks for tico) just adapt to the metallurgy metals or you can config it yourself for the mining level and such. And you actually still can make metallurgy toolparts for tico even with iguana tweaks installed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana Tweaks and Extra TiC works just fine together in the Blood n' Bones pack, which means there's pre-made configs you can look at or just copy over to your pack.

Reactions: asb3pe

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to play the MaliciousBloke modpack someday. :) We have similar play styles, and a similar approach to the game. (kneels down) Praise be to Colin, all glory is His!