Tier 6 Blood Magic.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been a big fan of blood magic. As evidenced by the great lengths I go to in order to make pretty buildings for them. Like my prior blood temple, and my new (screenshots later tonight) Blood Ziggurat that hovers ominously off to the side of my server's community. But I had just finished building the Ziggurat around a T5 altar and would have to remodel the internals slightly to make T6 fit.

I was however unable to find any guides on HOW to get the soul or life crystals needed to make the block used to craft the T6 Blood orb or the top blocks for the four corners. Is the T6 stuff still in beta? I mean I've loved the mod so far, Making the fully tricked out bound armor is one of my favorite things to do. I just want to know if I'm *supposed* to be d!cking around with T6 stuff yet, or wait until the next update.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Um theres going to be a video on direwolf20's channel on youtube tomorrw it will be on the demon invasion to get the tier 6

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
Oh so it's a complete update. Cool.

I'll look for that video tomorrow. Hmm trigger a demon invasion? It sounds like I'll need to let my server admin know before I try it in case they have an issue with me stressing our server out too much.