Whitelist Server ThunderCraft|Friendly|Bukkit|Ultimate| Dedicated |Mature|Small Community|New Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

monkeyboi

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's Chunkloaders that's causing problems. The server crashed when I placed one. Oh and I was the one who made the Linking books Ichirou. It's not a Mystcraft age. I was using it just fine for hours.

iyskreem

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's Chunkloaders that's causing problems. The server crashed when I placed one. Oh and I was the one who made the Linking books Ichirou. It's not a Mystcraft age. I was using it just fine for hours.

That's some decisive troubleshooting there. Progress :D

monkeyboi

Jul 29, 2019
We should disable Chunkloaders and instead use either world anchors or Steve's Cart chunk loader modules or an unpowered quarry.

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
I also think its not a specific mod problem, a lot other servers running just fine with all these mods :)

maybe now it works :)

ogge1122

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name : ogge99
- Country | Timezone : Sweden CET
- Do you understand and accept the rules : Yes
- What are your plans on the server : Have fun with my friend and build a super secret base
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ) : No

wille

Jul 29, 2019
-In game name :setaLL
-Age 14
-Country | Sweden CET
-Do you understand and accept the rules : yes
-What are your plans on the server : have fun whit my friend
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ) : No

Wonderkind

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name : Wonderkind
- Country | Timezone : UTC/GMT +10 hours
- Do you understand and accept the rules : Yes.
- What are your plans on the server : To meet new players and have fun.
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ) : I don't normally but I can.

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name : svalkur
- Country | Timezone : USA, EST time zone, NY
- Do you understand and accept the rules : Yes.
- What are your plans on the server : No real plans honestly, Looking for a new server to call home Tend to build by myself till i get setup
Then look into larger projects/group projects if anyones up for those
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ) :Not something i typically use but, not against it

Protocurity

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name: Protocurity
- Country | Timezone : U.S.A | Pacific
- Do you understand and accept the rules: Yes.
- What are your plans on the server : Mostly keep to myself. Just want a place for me and my sis to play, will interact with the community on occasion.
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ): Mostly no.
I'm here to sign up two people, actually. Me and my sis:
- In game name: LadyOrchid
- Country | Timezone : U.S.A. Pacific
- Do you understand and accept the rules: Yes.
- What are your plans on the server: I plan to mostly play alongside of my brother.
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ): My computer cannot handle teamspeak and minecraft at the same time.