Whitelist Server ThunderCraft|Friendly|Bukkit|Ultimate| Dedicated |Mature|Small Community|New Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Puds22

Jul 29, 2019
- In game name : Puds22
- Country | Timezone : Australia
- Do you understand and accept the rules : Yes
- What are your plans on the server : Just to have fun and build cool things
- Will you use Teamspeak ( If you don't use it , it is alright ) : Most likely not

Milk5hake

Jul 29, 2019
Made a banner, what do you guys think:

thunderCraft1_zps4e1d1d18.png

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of bad , seems that the world got corrupted or something ... we could start a new map or wait maybe i will be able to fix it

Reactions: Aidoboy

Milk5hake

Jul 29, 2019
I can definitely understand the world getting too big or too complicated. We have roughly 75 accepted players, though that many rarely get on; it still causes problems with everyone so spread out and making myst worlds, and nether portals, and setting up sorting systems and redstone, and all manner of other server-eaters.

Reactions: Aidoboy

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
downloading and uploading the world takes hours . i need to upload it , so hopefuly the server will be back tomorow

GhostCrafter99

Jul 29, 2019
I am realy starting to love this server i just sorry the down time wich has been a lot for an FTB adicted like me :p Pleeeeaaaassseee fix it Light