Third party packs don't load

  • Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Djbapt

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
18
0
0
Title:
Third party packs don't load​
Launcher Version:
1.4.7​
Modpack:
​
Modpack Version:
​
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi there,
At Launcher opening, I have several message on the third party packs I have downloaded : Can't find [modpack] in the log as you can see. Any idea?
I traduce the error message for you from French : "The XML file structure must begin and end in the same entity".
​
 
Known bug. Restart launcher.

We have workaround for that but not using it now because repo admin is investigating problem and we might finally get a proper fix for that.
 
The third party packs are back. I hope it won't happen again :/
Not true. That problem is random and we have not fixed it yet. Giving more time people to investigate it properly.

Edit: Fixed now. Repo admins found something and hopefully that soemthign will be fixed before this bug is triggered again.
 
Last edited:
I found a solution: enter the name of the pack in packcodes!
exemple i play regrowth i have enter regrowth in packcodes and i can play again!