Things to do?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
M

Modded farmer

Hi everyone,

Im a decent modded mc player and there is so much to do that i dont know what to do... if that makes sence. I like tech and plants but i cant go too big because i dont have a gaming pc, any ideas? Planning to make a pams harvest food factory on green energy with solar and water power :)
Thanks for up comming ideas!

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
It would really help to know what pack you are playing, since that makes quite the difference for what you can go do

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Build something. This have practically no impact on performance.

If you cannot do too many machines etc. then build up a facade/scene around them. Like a factory or something. You can build an entire smeltery around a single furnace if you wanted to ;)
You can also spread out around the world. Do different things in different places. That will help a lot on performance too.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
*eyes up Bloke's Chronicles of doing Untoward Things to Villagers*

nah, probably not applicable for most people.

Build a fully automatic, computercraft controlled, transdimensional industrial TNT cannon.

Make the world less worldy and more desolate :3

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
*eyes up Bloke's Chronicles of doing Untoward Things to Villagers*

nah, probably not applicable for most people.

Build a fully automatic, computercraft controlled, transdimensional industrial TNT cannon.

Make the world less worldy and more desolate :3
U what ?

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

Im a decent modded mc player and there is so much to do that i dont know what to do... if that makes sence. I like tech and plants but i cant go too big because i dont have a gaming pc, any ideas? Planning to make a pams harvest food factory on green energy with solar and water power :)
Thanks for up comming ideas!
Playing through and automating botania is a lot of fun to do
Botania is also well optimized so your computer should be able to handle that

take it easy!