TheStien plays Agrarian Skies

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone :)

My name is thestien and i have been playing Agrarian Skies. I am sure that you are all aware that this Modpack is by Jadedcat. It is devilishly hard but oh so much fun to play.

I had got my self about half way through playing the modpack when i had a world corruption which is why i decided to start a fresh new map but this time i hit the record button.

I am inviting you to follow along with me on my journey as i learn about all the different mods in this pack i normally upload everyday as i cant manage to stop playing this! Jadedcat has unleashed a new addiction onto many of us and for this i am very thankful :)

This is episode one i hope you enjoy joining me as we try to reconstruct the world after the cataclysm.

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Again :)

today i would like to invite you to watch my latest episode which is No.17 i know the normal format would be to post my second episode here but i think it will be better this way. Feel free to go back and watch others :)

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys :)

Ok my next episode is ready in this one i do a bit of questing and start to learn about the magic side of this modpack :)

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a couple of Magical episodes for you all :) hope you enjoy my derpy Pech trading bonus episode.
There will be a little more magic tomorrow and a special bee segment i cant wait to upload it :)

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again :)

today we have a great new episode in which i create my very own Jaded Bee!! and yes they are awesome :)

thestien

Jul 29, 2019
Now this is how you Squeeze seeds lol :) today i hand in a few quests and prepare to complete the go with the flow quest line :)