These boots were made for run'n

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
So for anyone that doesnt already know this, the Quantum, and I think the nano boots can sprint on water. If you lose your sprint mojo, simply sink to the bottom of the water, sprint again while underwater and come back up as you sprint and youll be running on those waves once again.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
So for anyone that doesnt already know this, the Quantum, and I think the nano boots can sprint on water. If you lose your sprint mojo, simply sink to the bottom of the water, sprint again while underwater and come back up as you sprint and youll be running on those waves once again.
Yeah, I always loved that, not sure if it's boots though.

I'm using long fall boots with haste and protection nowadays :).

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
It's the leggings that let you spring faster. And unless something changed in the newest update, you don't necessarily sprint "on the water"- you simply maintain your speed boost the same you would on land.

That said, you also maintain your speed boost with boots of the traveler.

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
The Quantum Leggings have a swimming boost, which is similar to the Running boost, which operates when you have your head above water this is why you can appear to be running on water.