Thermal Expansion & Open Blocks clash?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Hello there,

My ftb Direwolf 164 just crashed.
I had a TE autonomous activator right clicking an OB enderman trophy (this creates pneumaticraft ender plant seeds :) )
This worked fine at first, but suddenly the game crashed. This is the pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=CiwnwWhj

It is not like my world has been ruined now, but maybe the mod creators of open blocks and/or thermal expansion should have a look at this.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well, first see if it happens in a test world. It could just be a freak accident. Also, right clicking an ender man trophy is supposed to give you ender pearls, not plants.

Nick Dellhall

Jul 29, 2019
Well, first see if it happens in a test world. It could just be a freak accident. Also, right clicking an ender man trophy is supposed to give you ender pearls, not plants.

I think it does is Botania is installed? (could be a different mod, but I know I have been getting seeds or pearls from Enderman lately).

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I was mostly writing this, because I wanted the mod creators to know something COULD be wrong.

As for your replies:
Enderman trophies shoot ender pearls into the sky (random direction) as if the person right clicking the trophy had actually right clicked with an ender pearl selected on the hotbar. Then, when the ender pearl lands, the player gets teleported to that location and takes damage (as normal). So the ender pearls can not be picked up.

I think it does is Botania is installed? (could be a different mod, but I know I have been getting seeds or pearls from Enderman lately).
The mod "Pneumaticraft" adds to the enderman teleportation mechanism, that there is a chance an ender plant seed is dropped. This same teleportation mechanism seems to be used when a player right clicks an ender pearl and this means that right clicking an enderman trophy also works the same way. So ender plant seeds CAN be picked up.