Thermal Expansion machines not accepting power

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xyexs

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I tried to set up a pulverizer and a powered furnace like this
(Image wont work... http://tinypic.com/r/sgh4p4/6)​
But they are recieving power at a very slow speed, like 3 mj / second.
Most of the power gets stuck in the pipe and disappears.
I aslo noticed the my hobbyists steam engines store tons of power

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to me like you might of looped your pipes there... Its hard to tell because the ceiling is covering it.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Only have 1 pipe coming from the connect engines... To the place the pipe is going.. Right now you have 2.. Which causes a loop when so close...

So connect the engines... 1 line... Then only have 1 pipe leading from those to your machines.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at it better now you most certainly looped it.. Only have the pipe leading up in the middle.. Take off the end one that is causing the loop with the middle pipe.

This is you now

-- --
-- --
-- -- --

This is the way it should be

__
__
__ __ __

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Also, this wouldn't have happened if you use conduits.
Considering he's manually watering hobbyist steam engines, he's probably not advanced to the point where conduits are an option yet.

Having said that, power loops are bad, mmmkay? Also, look up 'Aqueous Accumulator'. It can be used to keep those engines topped off on water so they won't explode by accident when you try to add more water to a hot engine.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
If you have the machines directly on top you might not be able to stop the looping with your current setup, you should lower the setup 1 block so theres no 4 blocks of pipe adjacent to eachother (you shpould notice the energy loop forming as a blue ring of energy inside the pipes)