Solved Thermal Expansion 70,000+ u/s cause TPS drop, HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
well it looks like the Server I admin on Finally got hit by this today, I unloaded 2 bases that had allot of Ender IO condiwaits and server went from 25,000 u/s to about 200 and it appears to have solved the issue

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
IT WASNT SOLVED FOR ANYBODY ELSE SO STOP FREAKING CLOSING ALL ISUSES EVERYWERE!!!
or you could just talk politely. If you have a problem, open a call.
It was his problem, his call so he is perfectly entitled to close it.

Phyrax

Jul 29, 2019
@Mitelin
First: Caps won't help you here. If anything they'll get the moderator's attention and close this thread, so please continue.
Second: I created this thread to find a solution to my problem, which I did by rigorous testing over quite a long time period. Posted both here, and on github to the MCPC team. What have you given to show your test results?
Third: My problem is fixed, to this day I've not had TPS issues or TE spikes.
Lastly: If you're getting upset at a problem that you apparently can't find a solution to, judging by your 4 posts on the forums, then may I suggest taking a step back and re-evaluating your approach. Begin by assessing the impact of using caps on a forum of helpful people.

Mitelin

Jul 29, 2019
This iznt about you anymore it is about problem and that problem is still there
Nobody care that you dont have it GOD you are not center of universe if you post some problem report it doesnt mean that when you stop having it then it magicli wanished

You are such egoistinc person why shud we open new tread whit same problem just because you have it solved are you GOD???
Stop being so selfish unpolite and agresive and yes you are by behavior you maybe dont use curse words but behaving that you are center of universe and that this problem is all around you

argh ok enought im so frustrated by you and your kind you made this same crapy excuse on gidhub and they actuali closed the problem even when nother 6 persons reporting still having same problem we actuali get slandered by remaking isue cause you closed it!!!! took 5 days to reopen and freaking persuade devs that you actuali dont recognize diference of stufed items and logisctic routing .... so no you dont have it solved it will get back soon than you thing stop freaking closing everithing everyvere telling everybody isue is gone CAUSE IT IZNT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.