Open Server TheNODE|Direwolf 1.0.7|OPEN|Towns,Plugins,Staff,Awesomeness

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

Jul 29, 2019

Banner.gif

Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce that TheNode is officially open!

Server Info:
IP : play.thenodemc.com
Pack : Direwolf20 1.0.7
Vote : http://ftbservers.com/server/5904/vote

Here is some quick info you should know before you hop on the server and start playing.

Rules: Don't be a jerk, Don't take what isn't yours, No advertising, Have Fun < (You have to >: D)

Disabled : Mystcraft

Towny : We are using a protection system called Towny in order for you to protect your land. What is is unique about Towny is that it allows you to make a town so you can live with your friends all on your own plots. Or you can decide to become the next mayor of the server and allow all players new and old into your town and become a thriving metropolis. When you first join the server you will not be able to make a town right away as it cost a lot of money but you can make money by selling things in the shop, voting or donating.

LWC : We are using another plugin so you can protect all your machines, chests, doors, etc (Basically anything that you should be able to lock). The best thing about it is that everything will auto lock once you place it so you don't need to worry about those pesky commands unless you want your friends to access your stuff.

Voting : In order to get our server out there into the world and get some players we have a voting system setup for you. When you vote you get diamonds, food, exp and money! You can vote once per 24 hours at the link above.

Staff

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r.png
Mike5357.png
mrsalogo.png
zF4ll3nSnip3rz.png

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r | Mike5357 | mrsalogo | zF4ll3nSnip3rz

Can't wait for you to join us!

Sincerely,
The Node Staff Team​

Last edited:

bookmaster

Jul 29, 2019
PREDATOR!
I get this random error, called bad packet id 94 whenever I login, do you know what it is / how to fix it