Whitelist Server TheLostRealms MindCrack|24/7|Newest Snapshot|Vanilla

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all and welcome to the server forum page! You should post your application here to apply for the server whitelist. Please follow the guidelines, and be curtious of all server members.
We are currently looking for new players to join the server! If I accept your application, you will enter the second p Weehase of joining, where I, HiROs15, and other members of the server will interview you over Skype.

Every weekend we get together and play either adventure maps or fun games built for vanilla minecraft. We call this "Weekend Adventures" named after the event that took place when I was part of the McDC crew.

RULES OF THE SERVER

Do not:

Grief
Steal
Cheat
Hack
Spam
Advertise
Ask for Op

Must:

Have Skype
Microphone
Minecraft Premium

PRANK RULES
1: No Fire
2: No Lava
3: No TNT
4: Always Leave A Sign

Copy and Paste Application:

IGN:
Will you record:
Youtube account name:
Reason for wanting to join:

Good luck, and hope to see you on the server!
If you do not want to post your skype here, you can Private Message any of the main admins of TheLostRealms on minecraft forums.

Your application WILL be approved within 24 hours so make sure you check back with us. Once you are approved on here we will give you a quick skype call to verify that you are who you say you are. And then you will be added to the white-list! It is that EASY!

Example Application:
IGN: HiROs15
Will you record: Well I have a current LP series on this server LOL
Youtube Name: xHiROsx
Reason you want to join: This is just a example application.

===================================================================
People who youtube on our server.

HiROs15: http://youtube.com/xHiROsx
TommEJ: http://youtube.com/TommEJ

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chupari
Will you record: i will try
Youtube account name: chupari (but i dont have any recordings yet)
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a new fun server, cause the other applications have been unanswered(<-- looks weird)

Gai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaufKaufKauf
Will you record: If I see it very active and I enjoy, I have no problems recording. You will see my youtube channel I can record HD easily so if I want to, I will.
Youtube account name: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZFWAvLfveXovLp0U_aZvw
Reason for wanting to join: I used to play FTB a lot and now someone showed me again and I got some nostalgia. Looking to have fun again!

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
Will you record: Need to upgrade PC then possibly
Youtube account name: Don't have one for recording yet
Reason for wanting to join: Want to have a good time and enjoy being on with a good group of people and have fun building

Jaeger_F0X

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaeger_F0X
Will you record:No, I don't plan to.
Youtube account name:VRicketsV
Reason for wanting to join:Looking for a relatively small group to play mindcrack with.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
Alright ill contact you all asap![DOUBLEPOST=1392088487][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: KaufKaufKauf
Will you record: If I see it very active and I enjoy, I have no problems recording. You will see my youtube channel I can record HD easily so if I want to, I will.
Youtube account name: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZFWAvLfveXovLp0U_aZvw
Reason for wanting to join: I used to play FTB a lot and now someone showed me again and I got some nostalgia. Looking to have fun again!
I could not find you on skype. To continue with the application process please add xhirosx15 on skype.

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ch1pt20
Will you record:No I can't record videos.
Youtube account name: N/A
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to start FTb back up again and I want to join a community that is dedicated and friendly.

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eddie_Edwardson
Will you record: not at the moment but maybe in the future.
Youtube account name: N/A
Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a Whitelisted server with some buddy's without griefers. This server would be lots of fun and I'm looking forward to your response.

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Halapeno02
Will you record:probably not
Youtube account name: Halapeno02
Reason for wanting to join: I always wanted to play on a mindcrack like server because if you play with a good community it feels more fun (to me).[DOUBLEPOST=1397165068][/DOUBLEPOST]p if hats a pink smily face sorry its supposed to be a letter that comes after o