Open Server TheDirewolf | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.19 | 32GB RAM | GriefPrevention - Morph,BiomesO'Plenty!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the donations guys!

Our server will be able to stay online much longer now!

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello players,

Me and David finaly made a decision, we are going to do a complete reset on our Direwolf20 server!

I know not everyone wants areset but we promise it wont be for nothing! This reset will solve most of our problems (corrupted chunks, lag spikes, crashes when players try to join) In the next few days, we are going to keep you guys updated on what will be added/changed or removed on the server.

If you got a question about this reset, please visit the link below by clicking on the button. Me and David will try to answer all your question.
Link: http://www.thedirewolf.net/forum/m/19767154/viewthread/11486884-server-reset-questions/page/1

I hope everyone is just as excited as we are for the reset!

If you are not excited and you want to leave our community, then we understand your decision.
But you have to know that if you leave us and join another server their map might get reset to later on.

Changelog
* Big part of the donation packets were refunded

FAQ
What is a reset?
A reset to the server means that we are going to delete the world and all the player information, you will loose everything.

What will happen to my donations rank and other donation packets that I bought?
Your rank and other things you donated for will be restored after the reset. The ranks will be restored automaticly, for other donations packet refunds you'll have to contact Dasco, only he is going over donations refunds.

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
We had a new record of 69 online players today !

It's looks like we are starting to be one of the more popular DW20 servers !