TheCyberTronn's Map Collection!

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen to TheCyberTronn's map collection! I have made a couple of maps for FTB and would like to share them with the community. This is the thread that I will continue to upload maps to, so please check back regularly to find new maps!
All the information for the maps is in the spoilers below so please check the ones that seem appealing!

I currently have no idea what map to make next. So if you have any ideas, please PM me!

Map Overviews:
Finished:
Until FTB 2013 - This is a map that took me a couple of hours to throw together and is very similar to the Retro FTB maps. It is for use with the FTB Retro SSP Pack.
====================================================================================================================
FTB Collection Progression - A map that goes back to FTB's roots. Craft items, in order, to progress through the monument and win!
====================================================================================================================
FTB Shooting Gallery - With the update to the Direwolf20 pack, the FTB team added the mod "Xeno's Reliquary". The main feature of the mod is a gun. This map uses that to have a bit of fun!
Work in Progress:
Portal Gunners - A two player portal gun experience using the best of the mods
Just an Idea:
None. Leave a comment telling me your ideas!

Until FTB 2013
This map is just something I threw together in a few hours. Follow the rules on the map. For use on the Retro SSP Pack.
And before you ask, yes, it is pretty much a re-make of the original FTB challenge map however I created the world from scratch and all the (terrible) wiring inside is of my own creation. I did not copy any of the wiring from the original challenge map, however I have had a quick peek!
Pictures:
xxEleyO.png

4qeLQzF.png

hxZViv4.png
Download
Note: If the map breaks, please tell me so I can fix it and update the download!
Note on Copywrite:
Feel free to redistribute it, or what ever. Please just remember to say that I was the original author and don't re-post the map on this forum. That's it. Strip it open, dissect it, do what ever you want! Have fun!

FTB Collection Progression
The FTB Collection Progression map is a map that goes back to FTB's roots. The original idea of FTB was to go around a randomly generated, modded world and find a selection of 10 items. I have re-created that with the FTB Collection Progression map but for a single player experience. However, there are a few twists to keep it slightly separate from Slowpoke101's original idea.

IMPORTANT!!!
I nearly forgot to mention one of the most important things! You need to use the FTB Challenge map pack. To get this map pack, simply use the private pack code "ftbchallenge". Re-boot the launcher and you should be set. If you want to know what that pack is SUPPOSED to be use for, check out Slowpoke101's Twitch stream at Twitch.tv/Slowpoke101!

Tasks:
1. Travel to Co-ordinates X=1000 Z=1000.
2. Complete the Monument.
3. Continue playing as a survival world.

However, as with any good map, there must be rules. If you are unsure of a rule, please refer to this forum post.
Rules:
1. Do not destroy anything on the bedrock monument however you may use the roof and the (terrible) cabin underneath for any uses. (Also, you need to place a ladder. Sorry about that!)
2. Only throw one (1) of each item into the transposer next to the door.
3. Only throw the correct item into the transposer or the map will break.
4. Collect all of the items you need to use from the environment around you.
5. Do not use NEI to cheat items in. Seriously, it makes for no fun!

I am one of those people who support the "No Pics, No Clicks" movement (If it still exists). Here are some pictures!
Pictures:
UgBViqv.png

6hz6BVy.png

KpfB65A.png

A48t52A.png

KSRJOqM.png

kKGkZO8.png

Anyway, lets get down to what you all came here for!
Download:

Just incase you need a little extra help, here are some of my
Top Tips:
1. Grab some food in the snowy forest before heading out to the monument. It's a long journey.
2. Don't expect to make the journey in 1 Minecraft day. It's over 1400 blocks away!
3. Dig small holes in the ground and wait there overnight before setting out on a new day.
4. Don't collect too many invaluable items on the way to the monument. It's a total waste!
5. Once you are at the monument, there are some Iron Golems to keep you protected. Use them!
6. Good luck!

FTB Shooting Gallery
Xeno's Reliquary was added to the Direwolf20 pack (so use that pack), I decided to make a map based on the main part of the mod, the Hunter's Handgun. There is no real goal to the map other than learning the mod and testing your aim. The aim is to shoot the bats that appear when you step on the pressure plates.

Pictures:
k5Aexpi.png

BmjcCrl.png

zwQjDUf.png

aCathBp.png

Download:

Portal Gunners
Currently a Work in Progress! Stay tuned for info!
Progress:
10%--------------------
Watch the making of this map!

Want to contact me to help in your map?
Contact Details:
Twitter: @cybermanme
PM me on this forum
Steam: TheCyberTronn
YouTube: TheCyberTronn

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
What texture pack is that?
The texture pack on the FTB Shooting Gallery is Faithful 32 with the added mods. I would like to link you but I can't remember where I got the mods! However, at the moment, my pack doesn't include a lot of the TC3 textures, so the Alumentum that's used as grenades had a pink box with a purpley/black line through it!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
suggestion for the FTB collection map, maybe put down restriction tubes in your machine so that it doesn't get stuck when the wrong item is thrown in? maybe have them connect to a personal ender chest and have the same chest elsewhere pumping everything put into it into a void pipe.

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
suggestion for the FTB collection map, maybe put down restriction tubes in your machine so that it doesn't get stuck when the wrong item is thrown in? maybe have them connect to a personal ender chest and have the same chest elsewhere pumping everything put into it into a void pipe.
Great idea! For the 1.5 set of maps (If they release RP2 for 1.5), I will definitely put that idea in!