The world crashed when i launch it

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

Raltahok

Title The world crashed when i launch it

Launcher Type

Modpack Bee Happy

Modpack version 2.1.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Played on the map,turned off the minecraft,i go into game and try to play,i press to start the world and minecraft instantly crash,what should i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
If I had to guess you better questing data is corrupted. Could you post the crash log as well? The log is only a partial.

You can find the crash report in the line below from your log.
[08:34:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\123\Desktop\FTB\BeeHappy\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2017-07-20_08.34.49-server.txt

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The crash report would be more beneficial then the logs. Can you post this file?

C:\Users\123\Desktop\FTB\BeeHappy\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2017-07-20_08.34.49-server.txt