The ^<V Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
^ Combination of symbols formed to let the mind find meaning within said organizational group of symbols.

< Philosophy.

V Gardeners.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
^ asdfaefasdf
< Is thirsty
v wishes they were thirsty, so they could quench it in the most satisfying manner.

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
^ Home row face smash + an 'e'
< Currently at work :<
v Completely lost in who I am.

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
^Shameless bump for the good of mankind.
< is enjoying the shenanigans
v if they had a purple hippo they'd name him Larry.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
^ That or Bob, because why not?
< Doesn't have a purple hippo named Larry but a pink elephant named Max.
V Is jealy of Max

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
^ Nah, I've got a blue rhino named Mike. NINJA! I'm a moderator, but not here. Also, you're not entering the NTF.
< Decided to use PeggleFrank's texture pack (wow, I haven't called Peggle PeggleFrank since quite some time ago, actually) and is wholeheartedly regreting AND liking that.
V Probably has never heard of Peggle's texture pack - it's essentially trying to play Minecraft when you're tripping balls on cocaine, LSD, marijuana AND hallucinogenous mushrooms all at once.

Manu

Jul 29, 2019
^ Nah, I've got a blue rhino named Mike. NINJA! I'm a moderator, but not here. Also, you're not entering the NTF.
< Decided to use PeggleFrank's texture pack (wow, I haven't called Peggle PeggleFrank since quite some time ago, actually) and is wholeheartedly regreting AND liking that.
V Probably has never heard of Peggle's texture pack - it's essentially trying to play Minecraft when you're tripping balls on cocaine, LSD, marijuana AND hallucinogenous mushrooms all at once.
^has convinced me to try peggle's texture pack
<is sad again
\/ is probably gpuzzle

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
^ Yeah. What are the news? If it's brazilian, please don't tell me it comes from Record.
< Is going to write down on the NTF what is going on at his D&D group and its campaign.
v Is interested in that.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
^ ok but only if I get to press the button
< Is laughing maniacally
V Is running around like a crazy person after I press the button

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
^ Yes, have you ever played DEFCON? It's a game about diplomacy, nuking the Earth and gambit pileups. It's fun.
< Is setting up stuff for tommorow. 4 gangs, a corrupt government, and war. The perfect D&D story.
v Isn't really interested in my D&D group.