The ^<V Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
^ Nope! It is I, the interloper!
< causes a sudden, massive matter-antimatter annihilation in the centre of the ship, destroying it totally and irradiating the debris.
v Your move, dirtbag.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
^ tried to derail the the thread
< is telling jedi to head for the palace and laughing at somebody trying to kill an omnipotent being
\/head for the palace

Sent from the cheese universe

null123

Mar 27, 2014
^ Issues orders that I obey
< Heads for the palace, and nukes it because lols, and because IM OMNIPOTENT
V Muhahahaha I HAVE DESTROYED THINE PALACE @LivingAngryCheese You now have permission to be angry.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
^ sighs
< thinks that this thread's become a little JediCheesefest, and thinks that Jedi should not be omnipotent.
v Uhh...

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
^ my move huh here we go
< you being omnipotent creates two paradoxes one if you were omnipotent you must be able to make a rock you cannot lift, if said rock could not be lifted though you are not omnipotent if you cannot make the rock then you are not omnipotent also how did the two exist before. the paradoxes cause time to ricochet back and forth until a possible future is reached where you never disassemble the nuke and it blows you up I then offer your body as a peace offering so you can reinhabitate it
\/accept or this will never end

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
^ is not omnipotent because we are now in a different future noob
< as you reject the peace offering I transform it into a clone of me and create an endless army with the example
\/ the paradox starts as soon as you become omnipotent its faster than you oh yeah and you don't have a physical body anymore your move n00b

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
^ No.
< would like it if Jedi and Cheese would stop being omnipotent and let other people have some fun, too.
v is gonna totally ignore my wishes.