Casual Server The Underground Server [15 Slots][Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.0)][White-list][PvE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LG_PRO
Experience with mods: Started to play technic launcher a long time ago, got kind of bored and some friends introduced me to FTB like November or December 2012. I have a lot of experience with IC2 and Buildcraft, recently got into forestry and Applied Energistics.
Banned y/n: No.
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say: DW20 Inspired me (^_^)/

BBBigSmokeee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BBBigSmokeee​
Experience with mods: decent​
Banned y/n:no​
Why ^:I like to play with others and collaborate​
What else would you like to say: Mod Direwolf20 is a good.​

Qyv

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Qyv
Experience with mods: Ranges from 0-7. I've messed with some of them in single player, and previous packs, and others I've little to no experience with. NEI is my best friend. Personally I prefer the mods like computer craft (finally got around to messing with lua because of it) and Tinkers' Construct over IC and those industrial mods.
Banned y/n: Nope.
Why ^: I haven't been banned because I know how to read and I'm not a jerk. =D
What else would you like to say: DW20 Is probably my favorite pack right now, mostly because I love mDiyo's mods, but I've been really looking forward to setting up a proper AE Network too. Just can't get into any single player right now. I love interacting with other people, but not being on servers where there are to many people that I can't get to know everyone.

Verodoxys

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Verodoxys
Experience with mods: I'm used to a lot of the mods, but still learning a few, like Forestry.
Why ^: I've never been banned because I think I'm able to squeeze to fit any rules that the server fits on.
What else would you like to say: DW20 is a really cool modpack, and I'd love to play with other people.

Wbob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wbob
Experience with mods: Yea
Banned y/n: N
Why ^: My friend told me it was a good server
What else would you like to say: I am a fan of direwolf20

rhycter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhycter
Experience with Mods: I am fairly good at IndustrialCraft and Thermal Expansion. I got Minecraft in early 2010 and I have played with mods since late 2011.
Banned y/n: No
What Else would you like to say: Direwolf20 taught me basically everything I know about mods.

GamingChrizz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sgt_exotic
Experience with mods: I am very experienced with mods, like Red Power, and mods like that! You could say i am a control freak but in FTB! :)
Banned y/n: I can't remember, I am going to have to say no! (And its prob's a no because I have NEVER EVER Griefed or anything!)
Why ^:BLANK (Because I haven't)
What else would you like to say: DW20 Inspired me to get FTB, Get his 1_5 version of FTB and start my own YouTube Channel! (GamingChrizz)

AlleyCatSwing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: benrugby33
Experience with mods: Quite experienced, been playing modded Minecraft for the last year.
Banned y/n: No
What else would you like to say: I hope I can play with the DW20 pack?

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Experience with mods: Scale of 1-10; a 5.5
Banned y/n: Never banned
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say: I am a great people person with good skills, will help when asked or needed and DW20 is one of my favorite players and modpack

Connor Reid

Jul 29, 2019
The address is TheUndergroundServer.lax9.creeperhost.net
Teamspeak address is 209.239.114.150:10247
password you will have to get in game
Server Rules:​
-NO griefing
-Stealing
-Destroying others builds
-Do not disrespect other Players
-Do not create excessive lag.​
Whitelist application:​
IGN:​
Experience with mods:​
Banned y/n:​
Why ^:​
What else would you like to say:​
Include DW20 in a sentence in the what else would you like to say question above.​
Please refrain from complaining in this post.​
If you really need help with the mods please PM RedIceMage or Notelok.​
Donations when set up will be greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate to make this server better this is the link http://adorff336.wix.com/theundergroundserver
Applications are one try only, failure of the application the first time and you will not be considered for acceptance ever again. Plus you will be PM if you are accepted, don't ask on the forums.

IGN: WillyBumBum96
Experience with mods: im mostly good with forestry and thaumcraft but would like to learn more
Banned y/n: n
Why ^: Cause i play by the rules
What else would you like to say: I hope i get invited to this DW20 server cause all the other ones arent that good and i always wanted to join a secure whitelisted server

superrick13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Superrick13​
Experience with mods: All of them I have used all the mods besides mffs and AE witch I just havnt had the chance to get in too I know how to use them but tend to not make a sorting system​
Banned y/n: Never​
Why ^: I have never done anything to get banned from a server.​
What else would you like to say: DW20​

MDetonados

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados
Experience with mods: I do play with mods since beta, and with FTB, since it's was relesed for 1.4.2.
Why ^: Because i'm not a jerk.
What else would you like to say: I would like to say DW20, because i need to say that, and i would like to say that i do help to support some mods for the faithful 32x32 texturepack.

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jaught199​
Experience with mods: ok, but some mods I don't know​
Banned y/n: no​
Why ^:​
What else would you like to say: I don't talk much but im a nice guy, also direwolf20 is awesome :D

Firake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JacenSolo12
Experience with mods: Very good with IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, and a few others
Banned y/n: no
Why^: N/A
What else would you like to say: Friend of Rhycter :D

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sros1995
Experience with mods: I am very experienced with IC2 and BuildCraft
Banned y/n: nope
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Most of my moding experience and ideas come from watching DW20 & Kingdaddydmac