Casual Server The Underground Server [15 Slots][Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.0)][White-list][PvE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mrtibtob​
Experience with mods: decent​
Banned y/n:y​
Why ^:admin was angry that i killed him (in pvp server)​
What else would you like to say:DW20 is amazing​

vg_claaaws_x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:vg_claaaws_x
experience with mods: i have bein playing with mods for about 2 years
banned y/n: Nope
why^: never had a reason to be banned
what else would you like to say: good fan of dw20 love his vids and love tyo playt on this server to meet new people and have fun

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: retgool
Experience with mods: I have played with mods for over 2 years. I know many mods really in depth, and I want to master some mods that are new to me (such as minefactory reloaded).
Banned y/n:y
Why ^: I placed a chickenbone chunk loader in my base and it wasn't stated anywhere that chunkloaders are banned, but apparently they were on that server.
What else would you like to say: I have played many packs such as DW20, and I kinda got bored of 1.4.7. Playing with new mods, and playing without redpower will be an interesting challenge for me.
Since we have to get the mods ourselves, can we have xycraft? (after all it's allowed to download it if we do it ourselves...) and also power converters (powercrystal's minefactory and core are already in the list)

sportsmanb21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sportsmanb21
Experience with mods:very experienced in thaumcraft, ic, bc, and gregtech
Banned y/n:no
Why ^:
What else would you like to say:I will love to play on the server to help people out

rhysuss666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhysuss666
Experience with mods: very experienced with most of the mods although im very experienced with forestry, thaumic bees and extra bees
Banned y/n: no
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: I love to make things look awesome :p

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
people could not be bothered to install all these mods without the configs and the fact the versions in desc are wrong

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
We are Back with the Direwolf20 beta Pack. If you still want to come all the people on this forum who passed the white-list will be white-list again. Plus if you are having problems please PM me. Thank you.

roatigern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: roatigern
Experience with mods: i have been using most of the mods, still bit more work on computercraft
Banned y/n: never
Why ^: i know not to break any rules
What else would you like to say: have seen all of DW20's videos on youtube and he inspired me to play ftb and all of the mod packs there.

Nazula

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nazula​
Experience with mods: I would like to say I am decently over average of the people who have watch(ed) direwolf.​
Banned y/n: No, I have never been banned.​
Why ^: Because I want to play on a server with a good community, if I were to grief or steal, slowly the server will turn around.​
What else would you like to say: DW20 is a great youtuber and has taught me just about everything I know of minecraft modding.​

devfrey

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:​
IGN:devfrey​
Experience with mods:1 year​
Banned y/n:no​
Why ^:He is the most clever guy i no​
What else would you like to say I want to be able to play with other friendly people who may help if I need it.​

zenranger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zenranger
Experience with mods:Almost all my Minecraft Is modded
Banned y/n:Yes
Why ^:I Stated my Opinion About spawnkillers on the server (The spawn killer was the owners friend so I got banned for it
What else would you like to say:I love DW20

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD
Experience with mods:Every modpack in the FTB launcher apart from the yogcraft pack
Banned y/n:no
Why ^:N/a
What else would you like to say:I would like to play on a active server with the modpack i love

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jroefk9
Experience with mods: High experience I know a lot.
Banned y/n: No
Why ^: I am looking for a server and you looked interesting and if it is good I will try to get my friends to join.
What else would you like to say:I am a huge fan of DIREWOLF20

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smash090
Experience with mods: about a year. played lots of moded minecraft since last summer.
Banned y/n: no
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Would love to play on a good server and make friends and help people work with mods when they cannot figure things out. Also playing moded minecraft is more fun with a group of people to talk to and ask questions. Also DW20 is what got me into moded minecraft watching his series

minermaster0904

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minermaster0904​
Experience with mods: I am a veteran in most of the mods except thaumic tinkerer and Tconstruct​
Banned y/n: never been banned from a server​
What else would you like to say: I have been waiting for DW20 to release his 1.5.2 pack and have also been waiting for a server​

Andrew Steiger

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:​
IGN:N0GR1P​
Experience with mods: yes please, you can have this!​
Banned y/n: n​
Why ^:​
What else would you like to say:Long time FTB player looking for a fun server for DW20 1.5 pack!​