Casual Server The Underground Server [15 Slots][Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.0)][White-list][PvE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
The address is TheUndergroundServer.lax9.creeperhost.net
Teamspeak address is something you will have to get in-game

Server Rules:
-NO griefing
-Stealing
-Destroying others builds
-Do not disrespect other Players
-Do not create excessive lag

Whitelist application:
IGN:
Banned y/n:
Why ^:
What else would you like to say:

Include DW20 in a sentence in the what else would you like to say question above.

Please refrain from complaining in this post.We well be keeping up to date with the pack so if the world resets because of Big Problems.......So be it.

If you really need help with the mods please PM RedIceMage or Notelok.

Donations when set up will be greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate to make this server better this is the link http://adorff336.wix.com/theundergroundserver

Applications are one try only, failure of the application the first time and you will not be considered for acceptance ever again. Plus you will be PM if you are accepted, don't ask on the forums.

Last edited:

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:maxhg521
Experience with mods:1-2 years very experienced
Banned y/n:no
Why ^:
What else would you like to say:i can help new comers to the modpack and i can make helpful contraptions

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kallekulle
Experience with mods: alot, played some of the first versions of bc/ic
Banned y/n: nope.
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Not much to say, I fish and hunt in my spare time, assuming it's autumn, otherwise I spend my days online. I'm not a big fan of DW20.

Raythornious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Raythornious​
Experience with mods: I play with a lot of mods and mod-packs, on occasion i make my own to suit my needs.​
Banned y/n: No​
Why ^:​
What else would you like to say: DW20 is a big inspiration to me making, or playing mods/mod-packs

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torpdeo
Experience with mods: I am very experienced with most of the major mods, like IC2 and BuildCraft
Banned y/n: Not that I know of
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say:DW20 is a great youtuber, and I love watching him. Also, add damage Indicators to your modlist

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Whyistheskyblue
Experience with mods: i have a large experiene of mods and am good at pretty much all the mods you can think of
Banned y/n: no
What else would you like to say: DW20 is a great youtuber but i prefer some others to him

Thearaulin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheAraulin
Experience with mods: I have been playing with the mods since 1.2.5 and then I had installed them all manually.
Banned y/n: I have not been banned
Why ^: n/a
What else would you like to say: Direwolf20 has inspired me to think about how to use mods together in different ways. His builds are the best I have seen yet. I would love to be able to play with other friendly people on a server like this.

Jakwisp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jakwisp
Experience with mods: Not much in programming, but I play with several of them. (95 on my rl friends server he runs)
Banned y/n: No
Why ^: Cause i am just a good guy, like DW20 ;)
What else would you like to say: I would like to play on a server that has several of my favorite mods like thaumcraft, Tinkers, buildcraft, and many more that this pack has. Also I hate to do it alone, so I hope I get to play with the people on this server.​
I posted on the other thread first before i saw this so ctrl + c/v :D

PrestigiousPiero

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
IGN: PrestigiousPiero
Experience with mods: 1 year experience with mods, I am quite good and am happy to help others with machinery and what-not
Banned y/n: n
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say: DW20 is responsible for the youtube video that originally introduced me to "mods". If I could, I would personally thank him for all the great Ideas for automation and building he inspired me to do!

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
i agree it is a hassel to download it all and most of these mods allow private packs without even asking. i myself dont really mind but it would be a lot easier to update

Reactions: PrestigiousPiero

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Hirix
Experience with mods: Been playing with many of the earlier mods since Minecraft beta, and even the new ones for a few months.
Banned y/n: Nope
Why ^: ---
What else would you like to say: Most of my moding experience and ideas come from watching DW20, always fun to watch.

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
Its really hard to get a private pack and this is a lot easier this way. and if you don't want to download all the mods to get on the server then don't white-list plus if you have problems there is a forum you can go to to get help not just us because there are some things we just cant fix.

GilesBud

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: xPShade
Experience with mods: Played almost every Tech-Pack so I'm pretty good at this kind of mod, but you got some cool new mods I never heard of! But Extra Bees is missing ;)
Banned y/n: No, not that i know.
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Man, he's a clever guy, doing some pretty good stuff and his videos always show the newest stuff around. But he himself is not a very nice guy, i don't like him, but his videos are great, so I watched most of them :D

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
but there are some things we do need a download for. for example the config file. also the versions of forestry and ars magica are not available to download

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
but there are some things we do need a download for. for example the config file. also the versions of forestry and ars magica are not available to download
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble with the configs. I know that ars magica's version was removed because it was too buggy, but the forestry version is still there?

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble with the configs. I know that ars magica's version was removed because it was too buggy, but the forestry version is still there?

it is but the download link from the forestry website leads to a dropbox thing which wont let me download. i will try again

bwblazerkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bwblazerkid
Experience with mods: my entire year and a half of minecraft has been modded
Banned y/n: nope
Why ^: dw20 taught me better
What else would you like to say: I'd love to play on a great server like this.