The stupidest forum game ever

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
How this game has turned into let's just knock things we don't like needlessly sapping out all of the fun.

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
In Family Guy the game on The IOS where you make peter and that blue shirt fat kid do fat leap frog!
It's so dum and funny[DOUBLEPOST=1404788439][/DOUBLEPOST]Dam I miss spelled dumb!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
People who are EXTREMLY critical about updates (no offense) seriously in 1.8 (snapshots) I have seen multiple times... "command blocks again? Add new content that actually matters!" "Mojang is adding to much random stuff" "stupid updates just stop keep it in the old days" (then continuing on the last one) "they have a option to use older versions" (from same complaining guy) "ya but it's buggy and everything is weird" "sooooo you want updates?"aaand the person stoped posting...

Reactions: Mevansuto

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
not that actually, its the EULA thing... I looked over it and it seems quite stupid. Even notch's address towards the people hating the EULA was bad at best, one of his reasons being parents are mad because they lost a lot of money because their kids bought stuff without their permission... REALLY... you decided to do that EULA because parents don't keep track of their kids...

Any tools you write for the Game from scratch belong to you. . Modifications to the Game ("Mods") (including pre-run Mods and in-memory Mods) and plugins for the Game also belong to you and you can do whatever you want with them, as long as you don‘t sell them for money / try to make money from them.

This is a direct quote from the EULA. So, this means that servers like mineplex cannot sell the classes and ranks because thats all plugins, they can just ask for donations, which has been proven to fail by a mindcracker. It's just frustrating to me...

Last edited: