The Strategists: Werewolf Game

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not contribute to this thread if you did not sign up

Roles and Rules: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ytfFrZHuiVp090a42GPny5yuVCfXS4VpPXPunQLZj-M/edit#gid=0

Order of night events: Judge, Lynch, Smite Non-Voters and those who incorrectly answer questions or don't answer them, Magician, Bodyguard, Jester, Vigilante, Wolf Kill, Other Powers.

Player List:
1. @Jus2beast - Wolf Killed Night 3 - Villager
2. @Gideonseymour - Smited Day 4 - Villager
3. @SoraZodia
4. @SpwnX - Wolf Killed Night 1 - Judge - Revived Night 2
5. @HeilMewTwo - Shot by Vigilante Night 2 - Villager
6. @ljfa
7. @coolsquid321 - Lynched Night 4 - Jester
8. @chbachman - Lynched Night 2 - Bodyguard
9. @yoy1zoz2mom3 - Smited Night 1 - Hunter
10. @Pyure - Shot a villager and died Night 2 - Vigilante
11. @Eruantien - Wolf Killed Night 4 - Magician
12. @Strikingwolf
13. @016Nojr - Smited Night 2 - Medium
14. @trajing - Wolf Killed Day 0 - Unknown
15. @Shazam08
16. @goreae - Lynched Night 3 - Executioner

It was Comic-Con. That was where it all started, everyone thought he had some rad cosplay... until he died... Poor @trajing, the last we saw was his leg ripped out of the socket in the claws of a rabid werewolf. We fled before we were its next target as we were about to run out through the doors security stopped us. They didn't want werewolves to be outside. One of us could be it, they would let us free if we managed to kill off all the werewolves as it was too risky to send anyone outside in.

Why did we have to stop and chase after trajing? We were the last to the door and the only ones left inside. The 14 of us were all that was left, wait... nope there is 15 now, I must've miscounted before. If there was a werewolf why couldn't they kill us all now? We looked at trajing's dead body from afar and ... hang on a second, where is trajing? The werewolf was gone too. The 15 of us looked at each other, some people darted glances of pure suspicion, others cowered hoping that they weren't going to be killed.

Night 0
Trajing was killed, his body disappeared before you could survey his body. He can be revived by the Evil Sorcerer's Staff in a few days when his body is discovered.

Day 1 ends 10AM GMT Sunday 14th, from then on it is each day at 10AM

Last edited:
Reactions: 016Nojr

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
So anyone got any news whatsoever? I know it's first day, but I just wanted to see if we had anything

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what? Streak ends?

I was about to lock a vote on your ass. And gnaw on your bones. And chase your cats. And urinate on your trees.

I'm...making a poor case for my innocence.

Vote Nobody
I'm here for you man.

Vote Pyobody.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Noooo, trajing! I told you that doing a steak cosplay was a bad idea.

vote VikeStepNobody

It's been too long since someone made that joke.
We can't have our GM died on us now :p

Vote VikeStep

Of course, Nobody here is the GM so the logical conclusion is that VikeStep is an wolf pretending to be an GM.

C

chbachman

Wait, what? Streak ends?

I was about to lock a vote on your ass. And gnaw on your bones. And chase your cats. And urinate on your trees.

I'm...making a poor case for my innocence.

Vote Nobody
I actually forgot about that. vote pyure.

Pokemon Zeta is too addicting. :p

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Fan-Made version of Pokemon made using RPG-Maker. It's actually really good. Also for PC and it has all generations in the one game, two islands, wifi trading system etc.
It is interesting... But it is not what you want out of a Pokemon game, it makes a decent RPG by itself though, with some Pokemon elements...

Also vote Nobody