The Story of a Minecrafter

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
And so it was all his imagination. *Sigh*. But it had been such fun to wage war beside his fellow steve, to slay those against him, to grow to such power...

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
But then it happens again. He catches sight of an eyeless Steve running away before the nuke blows.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
He seems to keep slipping into this world of dream, imagination, power... The only thing pulling him back to reality is himself, thinking about it too much. But he likes the dream world so much...

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
You were so close to being a year necro. So close.
I remember one time back on the steam forums, the old ones not the discussions, I necroed a three year old post, some guy posted, the genius not even quoting me, and said "What the hell man?" I quickly deleted my post and then everyone including the moderators got pissed at him for necroing the thread :)

Reactions: YX33A

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I remember one time back on the steam forums, the old ones not the discussions, I necroed a three year old post, some guy posted, the genius not even quoting me, and said "What the hell man?" I quickly deleted my post and then everyone including the moderators got pissed at him for necroing the thread :)

Mods can't see deleted posts in steam forums; because fuck logic.

Reactions: YX33A