Whitelist Server The Republic of Texas | DW20 1.6.4 v16 | Mature | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
ROT_Seal_150.png

The Republic of Texas is a DW20 1.6.4 server currently running version 1.0.16 using MCPC+. ROT is a mature server inviting players of all skill levels to come join our world. We are looking for builders, tinkerers, artists, magicians, and engineers to take part in building the Republic.

Youtubers and streamers are welcome, just remember that this is a mature server.

Server Specs:
Dedicated Server (not shared)
3.4GHz Quad Core
16gigs RAM
RAID 0 SATA 6G SSDs

Disabled mods:
None

Illegal Blocks:
Currently, the only blocks we do not allow players to use are high explosives and mystcraft blocks. All mystcraft worlds on the server are created by the moderators as the need arises.

Realms (Ages):
Vanilla (Overworld, Nether, End)
FTB (Deep Dark, Twilight Forest, Promise Land)
Nexus with DW Portal
Digger (Extreme Hills, Flat, Dense Ores, Eternal Day)
Water World (Ocean Oil Field, Eternal Storm)
The Meadow (Meadow, Villages, Mineshafts)

Global Resources:
(To protect the tick rate, we provide certain global resources)
Starting Materials
Machine Room (Nexus)
Water
Lava

Server Plugins:
Clear Lag
Command Book
Core Protect
Essentials
Simple Homes
World Edit

We are open to adding new plugins if they would benefit play on the server. If you have suggestions, send them.

Player Limit:
We are currently limiting the capacity to 20, but will be expanding that to probably 40 as the bandwidth allows.

Communications:
We are currently running Ventrillo for voice chat, but should be moving to TeamSpeak soon. Our site and forums will be going up very soon as well.

How To Apply:
DO NOT POST HERE TO APPLY! Applications should be made using the following link:
http://app.rot1836.com/

Server Rules:
Server rules are listed, and must be agreed to, in the application located at the link above.

Application Process:
When you click on the link above, you will be taken to the application portal. You must first read and agree to the server rules, then you can will out the application. Once the application is submitted, email verification will take place. After you have verified your email, your application will be sent to our moderators for review. Should your application be accepted, you will receive an email with server details and information needed to proceed.

Our moderators have real world jobs and responsibilities, so please be patient. Your application might not get reviewed immediately.

Last edited:

Fyron

Jul 29, 2019
This is literally one of the best, if not the best server I have played on. I enjoy every minute that I'm on this server. All of the other players are really nice and friendly, and the admins are just like regular people like you and me. We all enjoy just messing around and helping each other out. So if you're looking into trying to join a server, put in an application here!

-th3niiinja

Reactions: 1977batman

Michael Moore

Jul 29, 2019
This server is by far the best server i have ever been on, the people on the server are amazing and all the staff are easy to talk to and have fun with. The spawn i one of the best spawns i have seen in a long time on a server. If you are looking for an awesome server with amazing people this is one you absolutely should check out.
-riftmaker12

Reactions: 1977batman