The Pi Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
How about this:
We don't restart, we just try to keep going, you can't just put random numbers. If someone has an incorrect number then the next person puts what it actually is and the next number.. Sound good?
Urg, double ninja'd. I like that idea. So, uh...what are we at now then? 1?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I sincerely apologize, but ... it was going fine until now.

I hate to sound arrogant by correcting someone again, but, assuming you're referring to the digit after my 7, it's another 9.

Then 3.

(Hmm. Everyone seems to be one digit ahead. Is this a conspiracy against me?)

I think we're at 3 now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, ILGT.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a weirdo.
I took the time to memorize 51 digits of Tau. Why not pi, or the square root of 2?
But I took the time to memorize Tau.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I can only remember 7 decimals of pi :D also Vlukav, im not sure bots are allowed to make accounts :D

KyoNeko66

Jul 29, 2019
You say in the rules only one number. But does that mean add one numer? Or just one number in general. It might be easyer if people just repeat what has already been posted and then add there own number. To make things easyer and not having peopl ehave to go back and count the digits.. In case this threat acually gets really long. Eiter way

EDIT: to make it a lil bit clearer. Wouldn;t it be easyer if people posted thigns like 3.141592653589793+2

such would be the current status right now