The painful sprint...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft has always for me been a pain in the butt to sprint in... Double click W has been the only way forever, and when you do, the FOV changes and makes me getting a headcache if it happens too often.

Now, with Ender IO and speed on the Dark Leggings, I get this strange wobbeling of the FOV, it goes back and forth all the time while sprinting... Is there any fix to this?

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... What? If you stop then start to sprint again, the annoying FOV "glitch" is occuring again

And no, not if you have Infinity, like 10x mod controls overlaping then, its impossible to get a good key to it (and the FOV shit still occurs)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
There's a random keybind called key.control (in the movement tab, somewhere around Sprint key). It somehow conflicts with Minecraft sprinting. Just change the key to something else (like right control or something)

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think you people are getting my problem.

Im telling you that I dont want the FOV change when I sprint, since it "bugs out" and goes back and forth all the time, like i would press W all the time, its getting me nausea.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, is that really the case? Its like ONLY me that find it annoying the FOV changes while sprinting? And that there is some bug with Ender IO speed upgrade of the leggings so that when I decide to sprint, the FOV vobbles back and forth

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hmm, is that really the case? Its like ONLY me that find it annoying the FOV changes while sprinting? And that there is some bug with Ender IO speed upgrade of the leggings so that when I decide to sprint, the FOV vobbles back and forth
I think there might be two keybinds to whatever key you're using so it's switching back and forth causing the glitch.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I think there might be two keybinds to whatever key you're using so it's switching back and forth causing the glitch.
unless there is another keybind on double tapping w (as that is what he uses) I doubt it.
That being said, wasn't there a glitch where double tapping w sometimes caused the same behavior?

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
My leggings don't do the FOV vobble. Although I've seen something similar when they are out of juice and the helmet isn't keeping them charged during use.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
unless there is another keybind on double tapping w (as that is what he uses) I doubt it.
That being said, wasn't there a glitch where double tapping w sometimes caused the same behavior?

I have no clue all I know is that it started after using the Ender IO leggings, and I checked my controls and there is only one binded to ctrl, and no matter if i double press W or CTRL, the wobble occurs most of the time

My leggings don't do the FOV vobble. Although I've seen something similar when they are out of juice and the helmet isn't keeping them charged during use.

Full juice here, even have wireless charger closeby at my base