'The Order' - Roleplay

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! So it's a good description?[DOUBLEPOST=1379348736][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Paddling, are you European? And what time zone?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! So it's a good description?[DOUBLEPOST=1379348736][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Paddling, are you European? And what time zone?

I'm English, and Greenwich Mean Time.[DOUBLEPOST=1379352475][/DOUBLEPOST]And yourself?[DOUBLEPOST=1379352507][/DOUBLEPOST]
I figured out a short description for my char over night. He is, in essence, an infinitely expendable test subject. So you can throw whatever at him without consequence.
What about chopping his head off?[DOUBLEPOST=1379352543][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, wait, your thingy says London. My bad!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz is English, but he follows the Pacific Time zone, he goes to america once a month

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Once a MONTH?! How can you afford that, Whizz?

I asked him the same question. I didn't get a clear answer, but IIRC, his parents is a business man, and he whizz goes with his dad when he has to go to america. He also says he has a house there. And a private jet.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
The company. They have to. And as a consequence, I have to sleep on Pacific Time and I'm getting absolutely bored with America. How do you people live there all the time? Also, chopping his head off probably would kill him.[DOUBLEPOST=1379353710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once a MONTH?! How can you afford that, Whizz?
The company affords it. I'm sick of it.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Worse: he is actually set to Brasilia's timezone, since he wakes up at 12:00 and goes to sleep at 4:00 in the morning.
Yep.
He is fucked up.
Anyway, David, the chances of a brazilian guy in a favela being white AND blond are just as low as we not having a fuckton of left-wing extremists.
In other words, it's pretty hard.

Reactions: the_j485 and dgdas9

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IC:

Well, today, we got a guy testing who seems to be almost invulnerable to all attacks. I've started development on a new weapon, one which I believe may kill him. Apparently the reason he's so invincible is apparently in his genes, so we should be able to get a new clone of him, fully formed, every week or so, but we'll keep him, as he will have an undamaged copy of the DNA, and can test less powerful weapons on him.
So, the new weapon, I like to call the Tomaxical Orditory Muricical Orsitanic Hadronic Axial Wenfatical Korsation device, or TOMOHAWK, for short. It, essentially, an ion thruster-powered axe launcher. The blades must be wide enough to cut through the neck without allowing contact with the neck and head, and will have an electrical ram to push the head away from the neck, allowing no chance for reconnection, definitely killing the subject in question.
Development should be complete within the week, allowing for availability of test subjects.

Reactions: whizzball1

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Worse: he is actually set to Brasilia's timezone, since he wakes up at 12:00 and goes to sleep at 4:00 in the morning.
Yep.
He is fucked up.
Anyway, David, the chances of a brazilian guy in a favela being white AND blond are just as low as we not having a fuckton of left-wing extremists.
In other words, it's pretty hard.

Forgive me for this:

HEEEEYYEEEEAYEEEAYEEEAYEA HEEEEEEEYYEEEEEAYEEEEAAA I SAID HEY WHAT'S GOING ON

Reactions: the_j485

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

Well, today, we got a guy testing who seems to be almost invulnerable to all attacks. I've started development on a new weapon, one which I believe may kill him. Apparently the reason he's so invincible is apparently in his genes, so we should be able to get a new clone of him, fully formed, every week or so, but we'll keep him, as he will have an undamaged copy of the DNA, and can test less powerful weapons on him.
So, the new weapon, I like to call the Tomaxical Orditory Muricical Orsitanic Hadronic Axial Wenfatical Korsation device, or TOMOHAWK, for short. It, essentially, an ion thruster-powered axe launcher. The blades must be wide enough to cut through the neck without allowing contact with the neck and head, and will have an electrical ram to push the head away from the neck, allowing no chance for reconnection, definitely killing the subject in question.
Development should be complete within the week, allowing for availability of test subjects.
Really?[DOUBLEPOST=1379361370][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, who are you killing. A clone?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I was hoping for. But if you can. Test anything that won't kill him on him. Also, I'm going to set up the Tester now.

Reactions: the_j485

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
(Can't do Helvetica, I'm on the iPad.)

Name: Judy Renée
Job: Hoping for Head of Experimentation
Physical Description: Blonde with piercing Green Eyes. She is said to look into the souls of those she judges.
Backstory: Born with eyes as those of a Cat, she grew up to be the perfect Judge. Decisive and just in everything she said, people would flock to her from miles around for advice. She was appointed by the government as Supreme Justice and Military Head Weapons Tester. The Order approached her, and she decided to come with them, contrary to the opinions of the government.