'The Order' - Roleplay

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
But they automatically regenerate! Also, I may not be here in time for Paddling to get here. I assume that Judy has been accepted?[DOUBLEPOST=1379425521][/DOUBLEPOST]He still hasn't attached any characters save for Jonny's.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I'll get round to it, after my homework is done.[DOUBLEPOST=1379431166][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll get round to it, after my homework is done.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
But they automatically regenerate! Also, I may not be here in time for Paddling to get here. I assume that Judy has been accepted?[DOUBLEPOST=1379425521][/DOUBLEPOST]He still hasn't attached any characters save for Jonny's.

Yes he has, I'm James copperfield...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC:
Judy paced in the corridor. "When does the cloning process begin? I can't begin the test until we get a clone."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Judy walked up to Wendy. "Wendy, being the medic, I assume that you are the one in charge of the cloning? Or is that someone else?"

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Don't insult me. I'm not one of those self-righteous R&D asshats, thinking they're better than all of us because they make stuff that shoots things. I simply give the clones a physical to make sure the cloning was successful, as well as run tests to ensure they have the right gene. Go find some prissy scientist somewhere.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Don't insult me. I'm not one of those self-righteous R&D asshats, thinking they're better than all of us because they make stuff that shoots things. I simply give the clones a physical to make sure the cloning was successful, as well as run tests to ensure they have the right gene. Go find some prissy scientist somewhere.
"Well I certainly didn't mean to insult you."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, testing is currently at a slug's pace, what with nobody currently cloning the test subject...

I have succeeded in making a new prototype for the TOMOHAWK gun, with the following changes:

1) The blade is heated to approximately one thousand degrees, making it easier to make an incision, and cauterising the target, preventing a mess detectable by crime scene investigators.
2) I have added a matter condenser, which takes in air, and converts it to the necessary components, and then joins them, to make a saw blade, in approximately ten seconds per blade. I hope to improve this rate in further development.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Judy's supposed to be Head of Experimentation, so I'll have her clone, I guess.
IC:
Judy receives a phone call. "Judy Renee, Head of Experimentation, how may I help you?"
"What I'm in charge of the cloning process?"
"Oh. Thanks for the information."
"Goodbye."
Judy goes to the room where the cloning machine is set up. She presses the intercom. "Harte, I need you to come to Room [INSERT ROOM NUMBER HERE] so we can begin the cloning process."
When Harte arrives, the scientists begin the DNA replication process and after a few hours, it finishes,
"That took forever!" exclaims Harte.
'What did you expect?" asks a scientist.