Whitelist Server The Orb|Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.23|White list| small server|BiomesOPlenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

arkwolf1995

Jul 29, 2019
@danriduk as far as I can tell from googling its a block from bloodmagic, try going through that mods cfg file and enabling it

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Acredium

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Acredium
Where do you live : The Netherlands
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Too much, probably 3 hours a day
Extra Info: Been playing the DW20 pack in single player for a while now. Would like to find a nice server to call home. The Orb seems like a nice server ... and been hosted in the my country doesn't hurt either :)
any questions you have: None so far

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Duskblade95
Where do you live : East Coast US
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Usually about 6 hours in the evenings on weekdays and on and off all day on weekends.
Extra Info: I'm a skilled builder and I like helping others with their builds. I freely give out supplies to anyone who needs it if I have some to spare. I don't use voice chat very often at all but I am active in the in game chat.
any questions you have: Is Twilight Forest enabled? You mentioned cross dimensions being restricted. Although I do like the twilight a lot, it's not too big of a deal if it is.

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Citronas
Where do you live : Lithuania, Europe
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): Emm i can do like 5-6 hours each day, more if i'm in mood, and i get some1 to chat to.
Extra Info: Emm i'm a friendly guy looking for a whitelist server that has a comunity, i want i place that i could call a home.

emazing50

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: emazing50
Where do you live : USA
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 6-10 depends on work
Extra Info: I Like the techy mods but have been trying to branch out into the other newer mods

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _Trius_

Where do you live : Paris, France

Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 15 hours

Extra Info: I was administrator on a vanilla Minecraft server and I loved it. Now I would like to play on a modded server and enjoy the game with a good community.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

sandgrifff

Jul 29, 2019
_Trius_ added to the whitelist. welcome. dont forget to download the extra mods. download @ theorb.enjin.com

Last edited:

Kova97

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Kova97
Where do you live : Hungary
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 34 hours / weekend
Extra Info: I played tekkit,and since 1.6 beta

Cavalt

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:cavalt75
Where do you live :Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): At least a hour a day, more on weekends or dayoffs
Extra Info: Used to play vanilla but had a good tasty playing DW20 and now cant go back. Trying to find a good server with nice people and call it home. Was playing Magic Farm 2 too, but misses some DW20 mods there.
any questions you have:Nope

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Bobafette90 - Pommodoro - gagohul
Where do you live : Italy
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 10 hours per day more or less
Extra Info: we are 3 friendly guys who want to have some fun with a respectfull community, 2 of us are new to the modpack but they are really getting into it even in single player, we a re also good redstoner.
any questions you have: Nope

frederic

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft Name: Fredericflup
Where do you live : Belgium, Antwerp
Average Hours to Play (per day/week): 3 a day 5 days a week
Extra Info: i'm just looking for a small survival server since the last one i played on went bankrupt i do have TS3 and can speak dutch and english fluently
any questions you have: