The Noobtators|Mindcrack v6|Whitelist|10 Slots|TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Pat24C

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 193.0.159.92:25573
TS3 IP: 193.0.159.15:10063 password: halin

24/7 server with 2gb of ram running out of Chicago
10 slots available, may upgrade RAM later

Rules

-No griefing
-Use common sense
-Be friendly and respectful
-No exploits or hack mods like xray

Info

-All mindcrack mods included
-http enabled for computercraft
-Normal difficulty
-Teamspeak 3 server

We are looking to get a friendly, productive server started. We want people that will help each other, and build some awesome stuff. We want mature players, who mostly know what they're doing, or are at least able to learn quickly. Most of all, we want to be a fun server, where everyone can enjoy themselves.

Whitelist Applications
IGN:
Why you want to join our server:
Will you use Teamspeak:

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My ingame name is Pargy
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I have played minecraft vanila, Tekkit and FTB now for over 2 years. tekkit and FTB i have used 1 year on and i know alot about the mods and how they work. ofc im stil new to all the new changes that has comed. but im also learning really fast about the new stuff and really enjoy making something that works most something that can work auto, or atleast semi auto :)
Why you want to join our server: I want to try out the server and give it a try, and play with more than just myself in minecraft. and i wanna meet new ppl and learn new stuff. and hey i may be able to help someone also.
Will you use Teamspeak: Yes i can use whatever chat system you are using

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DucksGoQwack
Skill/Knowledge: I have played vanilla minecraft for about 9 months but got bored, I Know the basics and some advance concepts of FTB
Why i want to join: I just want a small server where i wont get greifed and where everyone is friendly
Will i use teamspeak. Yes, I also have Skype Or Vent

Dara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darastrazanof
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I have played for a few weeks and watched countless videos. I played tekkit before FTB
Why you want to join our server: I like the idea of a small group of players working side by side.
Will you use Teamspeak: Yes

auris331

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WestsideGeckos
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I have played for about a month now
Why you want to join our server: I want to join a friendly community which would have no griefers
Will you use Teamspeak: Most probably yes

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mutchylol
Skillz: yes
Why do i want to join yo: cuz i loves minecraft
ts3?: fo sho

Toroc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toroc
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: Quite high, I've been playing Single player for quite some time
Why you want to join our server: I just want a small server where there is of risk of being griefed and that has a very close friendly community feel to it.
Will you use Teamspeak:I'll download it and set it up if you'd like, I also have Skype though.

Thank-You

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HappyAngry
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: Been playing FTB Beta A for a couple months now I think, and I used to play Tekkit a year or two ago. I know enough to use my time and resources efficiently and effectively, and can help out other players if they need it.
Why I want to join your server: This server looks new, has a small and newly formed community, and uses the modpack I want to play; seems like an ideal match for me. I'm hoping that the people on this server will be of the sort that won't look at all the new content and expensive machines and give up because they "feel dumb", but rather try to figure things out and learn about all the stuff that's in front of them. Ideally, I'll be able to go to bed after setting up some new machines and come back the next day to see that they're all still there, AND that nobody horked my copper while I wasn't looking because they wanted some new bronze armor. I don't like filling my house with 20 personal safes, and having to take down my more expensive stuff and store it in said safes at the end of the day. But I've had to. And lemme tell you, it really sucks to have to do that and pretend that all I have at my base is a vanilla-style sheep farm.
Will I use Teamspeak: Yeah, if circumstances allow it.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: logan337
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I played Tekkit for quite some times, but in regards to FTB, only like a couple weeks. I know most things about it however.
Why you want to join our server: I like the idea of having a small friendly server, where you can still enjoy the multiplayer aspect of Minecraft, without the masses of people griefing and ruining your game.
Will you use Teamspeak: Yeah

Omega_Death

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Omega_death And my Friend Skylordscoote
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: 6/10
Why you want to join our server:We want to have some fun and get to learn about all the wonderful mods in FTB. We would also like to make some great friends.
Will you use Teamspeak:Yes we both would happily

DoubleAMadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ozykar
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: I know almost all mods within the FTB mod pack and know how to use them.
Why you want to join our server: I want to meet new people and be able to play with other people without having to worry about greifers.
Will you use Teamspeak: Yes

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakem17
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: i know railcraft, Ic2 and learning thuamcraft.
Why you want to join our server:Looking for a server that's new so i can make a nice place with people!
Will you use Teamspeak: i have Ts, so yes.

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minecraftbfhpro
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB: 97 out of 100
Why you want to join our server: want to hel poeple and play
Will you use Teamspeak:i will join the channel but dont talk and hear you sorry

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
maybe we should get some more ppl in ? because we should be a 10 slot server but we are only 4-5 playing most of the time ?

Masot

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Applications
IGN:MasotCZ
Skill/Knowledge level on FTB:I have been playing some ftb with friends and SSP.. although my knowledge of ftb is quite low i would like to learn more about it
Why you want to join our server: I am looking for a good server with nice community.
Will you use Teamspeak:I have Ts but may only come and listen ... iam not so good in english and i doubt i would be able to communicate .. but ofcourse could try :)