The No Topic Thread

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Well, I've been getting Tapatalk notifications of the up to 9000 thread a lot.
Life just got busy, I guess. :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Having kids hand weirdly split my nature; on one half I’m much more responsible now, and on the other I love playing with them and doing silly things.

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Same with my little brothers; you will eat your vegetables come hell of high water, but i'll keep good on the chocolate icecream for afters.
Also the only one who'll (much to the horror of my step mum) pick them up by the ankles and pretend to mop the floor with them. Or grab any two limbs and spin them around until I can't walk straight.

Random sillyness is what builds the best childhood memories. You're never too old to build forts, make mud pies, and slay dragons.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
This is very true :) My wife relented and gave some suggestions for a character she'd want to be, if she had to pick something - she went for a Wood Elf Druid, with white hair, ice blue eyes and pale skin. She's big on animal handling, and uses a quarterstaff rather than anything metal.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Dang, I haven't logged in to this forum in a long time, a nice 3 year break. How's the modded mc scene nowadays? Thinking about reinstalling.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I like it, though I don't get to play a lot nowadays. Its not 1.7.10 heyday levels of good, but its getting there.

M

margaux.stine

Too busy watching my dog using his new drinkwell, I just hope that I won't have a difficulty cleaning the spilled water on the floor.

Last edited: