The name is Kutta

Kutta

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, firstly I am not only new to this forum, but other forums I am a member of I typically stay pretty inactive, however my exuberance for the ftb packs(Infinity Evolved is the one I am ALWAYS on now has me at a point of not wanting to lurk in the shadows of cyberspace any longer. I am 25, I just got into FTB (was on Tekkit for a while then my friend convinced me to try FTB Infinity, and it has been on like Donkey Kong.

I am currently working n building my own Infinity Evolved server, nothing fancy as of yet, but on the right track I think. I guess my post here is just to let everyone know a few things

1) I am pretty familiar with a lot of things
2) Always wanting to expand my knowledge
3) Should have my own server live in the next few months
4) Want everyone to know that I am here, I exist, and am really excited to bring what I know to the table, and take some new things away with me.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and let everyone know that I am excited to be a member of this seemingly HUGE community of great folks. Hope to see some faces on my server sometime when it is closer to ready.

Thank you for your time anyone who reads this.

Kutta

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. It already feels very cozy! I enjoy the information I am able to dig up on here, and cannot wait to learn more!