The modpacks won't load

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

F006

Feb 22, 2020
I just downloaded FTB and when i opened it, there was this message "Please wait while mods are being loaded...". I waited an hour and it doesn't load, can you guys help me? Here is the console report if it helps:
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.1.9)
Java version: 1.8.0_241
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_241
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.8 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 25.241-b07 by Oracle Corporation
Could not save style: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\launcher_styles\defaultStyle.cfg (O sistema não conseguiu localizar o caminho especificado)
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
[i18n] Checking for updates ...
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
launcher.feed-the-beast.com: java.net.UnknownHostException: launcher.feed-the-beast.com
loading map information...
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
From Console: [Fatal Error] :6:3: The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".
From Console: [Fatal Error] :6:3: The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".
The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 3; The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 3; The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".
The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 3; The element type "hr" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</hr>".

F006

Feb 22, 2020
"O sistema não conseguiu localizar o caminho especificado" im portuguese by the way

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Where did you download launcher?