The Mill [DW20 v3]

Gearwork

Jul 29, 2019
The home base me and The Girlfriend built, stripped of all machinery and lighting. Take it over if you'd like. Rebuild the tanks in the Industrial Complex for a nice suprise and be sure to check out the high-tech crucible in the Thaumcraft tower. No real secrets or challenges just an abandoned base. There's a few supplies to rebuild from inevitable creeper explosion in the TC Tower as well.

Main Door @
+60, +600

http://www.minecraftsaves.net/map_472-the-mill.php

Old screenshot.
urkfW.jpg

enake

Jul 29, 2019
if this is what the base is stripped can i please have a look at how it is complete PLEASE!! :D

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
download and try it i reckon. But i doubt it will work without problems (there are some mods added between v3 and v5 in the dw20 pack)

Gearwork

Jul 29, 2019
Works in v4. Me and Serila are doing the Insanity SMP map at the moment so haven't updated DW in a bit. Will try when I get off work.

logoster

Jul 29, 2019
doesnt work in v5, i only get this error:

2013-08-01 11:04:45 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Server thread" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id 7, One is already registered

and no matter what i try, that error keeps popping up and crashing the game

tribalthomas

Jul 29, 2019
doesnt work in v5, i only get this error:

2013-08-01 11:04:45 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Server thread" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to register dimension for id 7, One is already registered

and no matter what i try, that error keeps popping up and crashing the game

try going back to a older version of the modpack

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this map, it's a good base, would love to have seen what it looked like with all the lighting/machines however.

With the new packs you can replicate most of this map with base FTB Unleashed and I'd love to see an updated version of it