Whitelist Server The Leprechaun’s FTB Ultimate Server | Whitelist | 20 slots | 24/7 | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
The Leprechaun’s FTB Ultimate Server

• This Minecraft server is running the Feed The Beast Ultimate Pack V1.1.2.
  • All mods except MystCraft are enabled. Some items are banned from usage or creation.
  • Everyone is welcome to apply, you can post here or go to our forums.
  • We will be picking candidates from the posts.
  • We have forums, an online map of the the world, a Teamspeak and the server is running a land claim / grief prevention mod.
  • Admins are friendly and can help with mod related questions.
  • This server has just been created and we consider it to be in the Beta stage of sorts. Please, if you have any comments, suggestions, bugs, or anything else, please let us know on our forums or in game. We will not be refreshing the map until we as a server decide to do so.
Full Banned Items List: Here

Who We Are:
We are a small group of friends looking to expand our server. We are laid back, mature and just like to have a good time talking and playing together.

Current Admins:
Forum Name / Minecraft Name : Position
The Leprechaun / ab0mbs : Server Owner
Mr.Fister134 / slacker134 : Global Moderator / Server Admin

Server Rules:
  1. No Griefing!
  2. Be respectful to the admins and other players on the server.
  3. Do NOT land claim the stronghold or the Nether Fort.
  4. Don't go around claiming random pieces of land just to claim them.
  5. Do NOT create any farm/structure that will lag the server. If you are unsure whether something will fall under this category, ask an admin.
  6. All mob spawner farms MUST be controlled via redstone so that they can be turned off when not in use.
  7. Don't ask for items that are on the ban list. They are there for a reason. Some of these items are open for suggestions. Let us know what you think when you encounter a banned item.
  8. Some things, like rail systems, may be too large to be protected through land claim right away. This DOES NOT mean that its fair game to alter it in any way. This also falls under rule 1!!!
  9. Don't spam the chat.
  10. Don't ask for more land claim blocks. If you want more, Play more! You start out with 1000 blocks and will gain 150 every hour.
  11. HAVE FUN!
Server Specs:
VPS Hosted in NYC
Dual Core Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9GHz
4GB RAM - 3GB allocated to FTB
Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS

Links / Addresses:
Online Map: http://ftb.thelepserver.com:8123
Website / Forums: http://forums.thelepserver.com
Minecraft Server Address: ftb.thelepserver.com
Teamspeak: ftb.thelepserver.com
The Password for the Teamspeak is available in the FTB server spawn.

Whitelist Application:
In Game Name:
FTB Experience Level (1-10):
Why are you interested in joining our server:
Do you have a microphone:
Will you join the Teamspeak server?
What can you bring to the server?
Post a picture of something you’ve created.

Please post accurate and truthful information. We would like to accept as many people as we can but how you answer this may depend on whether or not you get whitelisted.

hidetzugu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: hidetzugu
Country / Location: Portugal
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 1 being someone using mods for the 1st time and 10 being direwolf20... I would say about 6 or 7
Why are you interested in joining our server: I haven't played in a few months and the server I used to closed in the meantime
Do you have a microphone: yes, kind of... see below
Will you join the Teamspeak server? I will but various tecnical reasons (just one really: see specs for asus K42J) I can't use both the mike and the headphones at the same time... so I tend to prefer to be "that creepy guy who listens in on tealspeak and then replies in the chat" rather than listen in from the columns and use the mike
What can you bring to the server? I like making automated production lines for complicated things (like solar panels for instance) for others to use (thought applied energetics kind of takes the bulk of that of now). I also consider myself a reasonable builder.
shrine01.jpg
shrine02.jpg

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: hidetzugu
Country / Location: Portugal
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 1 being someone using mods for the 1st time and 10 being direwolf20... I would say about 6 or 7
Why are you interested in joining our server: I haven't played in a few months and the server I used to closed in the meantime
Do you have a microphone: yes, kind of... see below
Will you join the Teamspeak server? I will but various tecnical reasons (just one really: see specs for asus K42J) I can't use both the mike and the headphones at the same time... so I tend to prefer to be "that creepy guy who listens in on tealspeak and then replies in the chat" rather than listen in from the columns and use the mike
What can you bring to the server? I like making automated production lines for complicated things (like solar panels for instance) for others to use (thought applied energetics kind of takes the bulk of that of now). I also consider myself a reasonable builder.
View attachment 6779
View attachment 6780

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xman10101
Country / Location: Belguim
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7 i dont know everything of every modpack but i have a gud basic
Why are you interested in joining our server: Im just looking for a small community to play together with i have tryed open servers before but they are not realy my thing since i am more of a teamplayer and not realy solo player.
Do you have a microphone: yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? i def will but i probly wont be on there all the time since i have work etc and i still do like to play with my suround system somthimes instead of having headphones on all the time.
What can you bring to the server? i am verry much into bee stuff and hope to bring all kind of bee automated processes
I am honnestly no artist in building stuff i mostly just make it work and dont realy look at how it looks from the outside :p
So i dont realy have a picture of somthing amazing i made. i dont have anny screenshot's from prev servers ether. I can maybe say here what i made and was proud of idk if that helps. I made a fully automated oil refinery with bee power so everything only powered with bee produced products.

ReaP3r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DennisAkaReaP3r
Country / Location: Germany
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7. I'm still learning and how to use every mod in its way.
Why are you interested in joining our server: I am interested in joining your server because I want to play on a stable server with a nice and friendly community. I am also looking for a FTB server to play on with my friends (d3r5kill0r and Glixxer in this forum).
Do you have a microphone: Yes.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? I can of course join your Teamspeak server, but I won't be online on it all time while I'm playing.
What can you bring to the server? I can my bring experience to the server. I am also a helpful player, so if anyone needs help I could try to help out as best as I can.
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I'm sorry to say so but I have no picture of anything great I've created. I just can say what I have created with my friends already. We build a nice Nether energy production station using the lava in there and then transporting it into cells to use them in Overworld.

d3rskill0r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: d3r5kill0r
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8 i'm still learning!
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to play with my friends on a good and stable Server, with a nice Community. (Friends: DennisAkaReaP3r , Glixxer)
Do you have a microphone: Yes!
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes but not often. I think my english is terrible... but i can understand better than speaking :D
What can you bring to the server? Ice-cream :D just kidding, friends and a power-station and nice looking buildings :)
Post a picture of something you’ve created. Sorry I have no pictures of my buildings I've never screenshotted one.

BuzzRmx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Glixxer
FTB Experience Level (1-10): It must be like 7, still learning ...if i dont know something the Wiki will teach me :D
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to Play with my friends (d3skill0r and DennisAkaReaP3r) on a good and stable Sever which also has a nice Community.
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? yeah but i would be a silent person cause i don't speak so much and i would'nt be online very often.
What can you bring to the server? if some of my friends will also play FTB ill bring them to your server, Good buldings, i think we will see it ingame ;)
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I'm Sorry i never had taken a picture and now not a good one to show :(

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xman10101
Country / Location: Belguim
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7 i dont know everything of every modpack but i have a gud basic
Why are you interested in joining our server: Im just looking for a small community to play together with i have tryed open servers before but they are not realy my thing since i am more of a teamplayer and not realy solo player.
Do you have a microphone: yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? i def will but i probly wont be on there all the time since i have work etc and i still do like to play with my suround system somthimes instead of having headphones on all the time.
What can you bring to the server? i am verry much into bee stuff and hope to bring all kind of bee automated processes
I am honnestly no artist in building stuff i mostly just make it work and dont realy look at how it looks from the outside :p
So i dont realy have a picture of somthing amazing i made. i dont have anny screenshot's from prev servers ether. I can maybe say here what i made and was proud of idk if that helps. I made a fully automated oil refinery with bee power so everything only powered with bee produced products.

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376090522][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: DennisAkaReaP3r
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7. I'm still learning and how to use every mod in its way.
Why are you interested in joining our server: I am interested in joining your server because I want to play on a stable server with a nice and friendly community. I am also looking for a FTB server to play on with my friends (d3r5kill0r and Glixxer in this forum).
Do you have a microphone: Yes.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? I can of course join your Teamspeak server, but I won't be online on it all time while I'm playing.
What can you bring to the server? I can my bring experience to the server. I am also a helpful player, so if anyone needs help I could try to help out as best as I can.
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I'm sorry to say so but I have no picture of anything great I've created. I just can say what I have created with my friends already. We build a nice Nether energy production station using the lava in there and then transporting it into cells to use them in Overworld.

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376090557][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: d3r5kill0r
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8 i'm still learning!
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to play with my friends on a good and stable Server, with a nice Community. (Friends: DennisAkaReaP3r , Glixxer)
Do you have a microphone: Yes!
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes but not often. I think my english is terrible... but i can understand better than speaking :D
What can you bring to the server? Ice-cream :D just kidding, friends and a power-station and nice looking buildings :)
Post a picture of something you’ve created. Sorry I have no pictures of my buildings I've never screenshotted one.

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376090593][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Glixxer
FTB Experience Level (1-10): It must be like 7, still learning ...if i dont know something the Wiki will teach me :D
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to Play with my friends (d3skill0r and DennisAkaReaP3r) on a good and stable Sever which also has a nice Community.
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? yeah but i would be a silent person cause i don't speak so much and i would'nt be online very often.
What can you bring to the server? if some of my friends will also play FTB ill bring them to your server, Good buldings, i think we will see it ingame ;)
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I'm Sorry i never had taken a picture and now not a good one to show :(

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bambam1255
Country / Location: Arizona/USA
FTB Experience Level (1-10):7
Why are you interested in joining our server: All the servers ive joined have crashed and im really hoping to find one that wont
Do you have a microphone:Yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? I can but ive never really used team speak
What can you bring to the server? Im good with machines and like to build things that contribute to the server
Post a picture of something you’ve created. Ive never really taken a picture of anything i created but i have created some pretty nice things.

In Game Name: Zombieman592
FTB Experience Level (1-10):6
Why are you interested in joining our server: All the servers ive joined have crashed and im really hoping to find one that wont
What can you bring to the server?: Im good with bees so i could automate many recorces and i also love doing advanced machinery
Post a picture of something you’ve created. Ive never really taken a picture of anything i created but i have created some pretty nice things.

mrmagic686

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: mrmagic686
why am i interested in joining this server: i want to join a white listed server thats quite and doesnt have many people on it. also my fave server is currently down for maintenence so i want to be able to have a server to play on whilst its being fixed.
do i have a mic: yes
will i join the teamspeak server: sometimes but im not really very chaty
what can i bring to the server: i know alot about extra bees and have some experience in java programming as my dad designs apps and mods for minecraft.
post a pic of something ive created: i can't cause i dont have any creations that are in single player and dont have any screen shots of my fave server.
FTB experience level (1-10) probs about 7-8

d3rskill0r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
There is a problem with the whitelist, im still not white-listed. Can you check that problem?

Greetz d3r5kill0r

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MARKCayenne
Country / Location: Czech Republic
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8
Why are you interested in joining our server: I am looking for a friendly server where I can always come on and play with my friends
Do you have a microphone: yeah
Will you join the Teamspeak server? yeah
What can you bring to the server? All my knowledge about FTB I know almost everything
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I don't have any screenshots of any of my buildings. But I am planning to build something really epic on this server and I will not destroy the landscape:)

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bambam1255
FTB Experience Level (1-10):7
What can you bring to the server? Im good with machines and like to build things that contribute to the server

In Game Name: Zombieman592
FTB Experience Level (1-10):6
What can you bring to the server?: Im good with bees so i could automate many recorces and i also love doing advanced machinery

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376234715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey,
There is a problem with the whitelist, im still not white-listed. Can you check that problem?

Greetz d3r5kill0r

Sorry about that. Made a slight typo. Should be all set now.[DOUBLEPOST=1376234784][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: MARKCayenne
Country / Location: Czech Republic
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8
Why are you interested in joining our server: I am looking for a friendly server where I can always come on and play with my friends
Do you have a microphone: yeah
Will you join the Teamspeak server? yeah
What can you bring to the server? All my knowledge about FTB I know almost everything
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I don't have any screenshots of any of my buildings. But I am planning to build something really epic on this server and I will not destroy the landscape:)

JodaVz

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
In Game Name: JodaVz
Country / Location: Croatia
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 8
Why are you interested in joining our server: Looking for fresh server to start breeding bees ^_^
Do you have a microphone: yup
Will you join the Teamspeak server? most likely yes
What can you bring to the server? Lots of experience in forestry, buildcraft, industrialcraft, and a friendly attitude
Post a picture of something you’ve created,
Unfortunately I have formated my disk, so I have no proof of my experience in FTB,but if you accept my application, I'll quickly show u

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Filling this out for me and the co owner of my previous server

In Game Name: sharky801 acidfire4993
Country / Location: Us, Illinois/California
FTB Experience Level (1-10): mm i would say 8-9 Mainly becuase iv never actually played with bees or the forestry stuff yet.
Why are you interested in joining our server: We are looking for a server with a small close nit community That know how to play the game and not spending time trying to find exploits
Do you have a microphone: We do.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? If the people are friendly and welcoming then yes we will join.
What can you bring to the server? We are both very good builders And can hopefully add some nice scenery to the server.
Post a picture of something you’ve created. This is all i had saved from my last server but this was our small town.

1013295_589591767753377_285602170_n.jpg

JakeFromStateFarm

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
In Game Name: xXnarwalsXx
Country / Location: Georgia/USA
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 3
Why are you interested in joining our server: Because I think it seems like a good place to enjoy playing FTB with other people
Do you have a microphone: Yes, there is one built in to my computer so I have no idea of its quality
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Most Likely
What can you bring to the server? A nice attitude and the will to learn to use FTB and teach other people
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I do not have any experience with large and detailed building thus I do not have any pictures to post