The Lawbroken.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was time to re-write my introduction since some things have changed since then and now. My name is Law or Lawbroken, I have been living in Australia for my 22 years that I have been alive, I have moved about 4 or 5 times can’t remember off the top of my head.

In my spare time by hobbies are mainly anything related to computers both fixing/breaking and learning stuff about them. I have basic knowledge basic HTML, CSS and also Lua. I also write poems/my feelings down, I love playing computer.

At this point of time I’m unemployed looking for work and will be taking a graphic design course next year.

I have done graphic design for both Dmark and Myrathi. (Myrathi’s stream red dragon is mine ;) )

I have been into Minecraft for the past year got into modded minecraft when the first FTB map came out and thought it was interesting and looked at it and learnt how to install mods onto minecraft. Since then it lead me onto watching Slowpoke stream FTB and Minecraft since then I have just been on the forums till the 10th of November when I got a private messaged asking if I wanted to be become a moderator. (Didn’t believe it at first since it was also my birthday) Jadedcat has the best timing. ;)

Any questions can be asked and I will just add them onto this.

Questions ?

How old are you?

Gender?
Male

Single?
Yes

Some questions I will not answer if to personal.

Details I will not give out.
Real name
Address
Personal Facebook
-Others may get added-

-
Hi, I am Lawbroken also known as Law.

A bit about myself?
I am a guild master of a World of Warcraft guild on saurfang (US) for almost one year.
I do graphic design for volunteer work.
I will be going to tafe soon to do graphic design.
I know based HTML, CSS, and at the moment learning lua (Computercraft)
Been playing WoW for 3 years, Minecraft for 1 year and world of tanks for 6 months.

If ya want to hit me up on WoW saurfang US Lawbreaker dk 90.

All messages welcome always looking for a chat.

=)

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am Lawbroken also known as Law.

A bit about myself?
I am a guild master of a World of Warcraft guild on saurfang (US) for almost one year.
I do graphic design for volunteer work.
I will be going to tafe soon to do graphic design.
I know based HTML, CSS, and at the moment learning lua (Computercraft)
Been playing WoW for 3 years, Minecraft for 1 year and world of tanks for 6 months.

If ya want to hit me up on WoW saurfang US Lawbreaker dk 90.

All messages welcome always looking for a chat.

=)
Welcome to the FTB community, and kudos from a former WoW player :)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all =D

Yer taking a break from wow since the FTB launcher and new mods are out =D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I decided on a break when I realized I could have just as much fun, for less money, playing minecraft!

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man oh man! To troll a moderator??

Law, you didn't even give me time to prepare for this!
Dammit...

I'll be back...

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I found tadpoles but not yours. Lawbroken.com is "under construction" so it's not there...